PDA

View Full Version : Layoffs at work because of Obama

jballscalls
03-07-2009, 02:44 PM
LETTER FROM THE BOSS.....

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama is our President, and that our taxes, and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. Since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me, since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found six Vote for Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change; I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

JustRalph
03-07-2009, 04:02 PM
I bet it happens........ somewhere

boxcar
03-07-2009, 11:10 PM

Yeah...and look at the bright side of it: The BO supporters would get the short end of the Hope stick, but they would get that Change. Half of the pie is better than none. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

lsbets
03-08-2009, 08:17 AM

I considered it - would that be wrong, or fair? Since Obama is scaring the hell out of people everytime he opens his mouth, shouldn't the people who put him in office look at some consequence for electing him?

Everytime the douchebag goes on TV, sales are down 25% the next day. People freeze and stop spending money.

He is taking over our economy and taking away our freedoms. In the process he and his party are shredding the constitution (a voting House member for DC? not even close to constitutional). Since we can't fire him until 2012, I think an argument could be made that it would be okay to fire his most ardent supporters. After all, they voted in the largest threat to our freedom and prosperity in my lifetime.

BIG HIT
03-08-2009, 08:22 AM
He learn all that from school probably for his business problem and why there are union's.Blame obama or bush as when he came into office they were fighting over what to do with our surplus.
The blame game is almost at one time or another used by all of us and could be one of horseraceing big problem.People voted not so much for chg but for help.Bail out are not going to help morgage company or car company's.
All the ceo and goverment people at the top put us here in one way or another.Here is a bail out that will help everybody give every american one million dollar's 21 and over.Which the governent can tax as income so as genrally speaking they get something people not all but most can catch up or pay off house or buy a car or colledge etc.If company's morgage company car company can't survie.This mean drug addict's will get high and waste thier money prisoner's will be made to pay for thier prison time and restituion to victim's.As the bottom up approach did work for mafia.
Just my thought on soloution.Would'nt be suprized if loan shark rate's are lower then credit card rate's LOL

HUSKER55
03-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Know the difference between a loan shark and a credit card company?

a suit and the crdit card companies are government sanctioned :D

mostpost
03-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Can you spell "apocryphal"? (OK, I admit it, I looked it up)

BIG HIT
03-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Let if a credit company can raise your rate at will for no or any reason is at least unethickal they maybe as you say.But not thier is no dispute thier.But thier are no dealing with crook's ethier.And was meant only as a parallel nothing more.Sorry if offend you

NoDayJob
03-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Haven't showered since he was elected... pew! Life Bouy, eh? :D