PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Person/Transcript in the world!! Olbermann

JustRalph
03-06-2009, 08:46 PM
http://www.anncoulter.com/

Ann Coulter Puts Olby in his place..................

http://www.anncoulter.com/images/logo.gif
OLBERMANN'S PLASTIC IVY
by Ann Coulter
March 4, 2009

Fortunately, we have Keith Olbermann to point out that Rush Limbaugh did not accurately quote the preamble to the Constitution in his CPAC speech last weekend. I'm not sure what scam Olbermann imagined Rush was trying to put over on the American people by saying conservatives believed in the "preamble to the Constitution" and then quoting words from the Declaration of Independence -- but Olbermann put an end to that cruel deception!

These small-time opportunities to show off by correcting someone else's teeny-tiny mistakes are the lifeblood of Olbermann's MSNBC show, "Countdown." Olbermann is no more capable of not correcting Rep. Charlie Rangel when he said "inferred," but meant "implied," than an obsessive compulsive could pass a sink without washing his hands.

There is utterly no purpose to these lame "gotchas," except that Olbermann is so desperately insecure that he is willing to waste valuable airtime in order to convince other status-conscious idiots that he is, like, scary-smart.

Olbermann relentlessly attacked low-level Bush administration employee Monica Goodling for not going to a name-dropping college, saying -- approximately 1 million times -- that she got her law degree "by sending 100 box tops to Religious Lunatic University."

I would venture to say that the students at Goodling's law school at Regent University are far more impressive than those at the Cornell agriculture school -- the land-grant, non-Ivy League school Keith attended.

more at the link

Golf and Horses
03-06-2009, 09:02 PM
http://www.anncoulter.com/

Ann Coulter Puts Olby in his place..................

http://www.anncoulter.com/images/logo.gif
OLBERMANN'S PLASTIC IVY
by Ann Coulter
March 4, 2009

Olbermann's incessant lying about having an "Ivy League education" when he went to the non-Ivy League ag school at Cornell would be like a graduate of the Yale locksmithing school boasting about being a "Yale man."

more at the link
Olbermann is a smarmy, pompous, arrogant ass and apparently a liar.:eek:

jballscalls
03-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Olbermann's show is pretty unwatchable, which is obvious from his ratings. but ann coulter?? i've never got what people see in her for anything. Rush i can understand, her not so much.

so.cal.fan
03-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Keith Olberman is the most offensive character in the mainstream and any stream media.
Someone described him as a 57 year old woman in a man's body.
I think that is an accurate description.
He's an ugly, hateful little man, obviously with a "man crush" on Obama.
I used to watch MSNBC until he took it over.
Chrissy Mathews, another "man" with a man crush on Obama is pretty disgusting as well, but Keith is the WORST. :mad: :ThmbDown:

jballscalls
03-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Keith Olberman is the most offensive character in the mainstream and any stream media.
Someone described him as a 57 year old woman in a man's body.
I think that is an accurate description.
He's an ugly, hateful little man, obviously with a "man crush" on Obama.
I used to watch MSNBC until he took it over.
Chrissy Mathews, another "man" with a man crush on Obama is pretty disgusting as well, but Keith is the WORST. :mad: :ThmbDown:

i remember after either the debates or the inauguration speech, but he was drooooooling over every word, it was creepy.

Lefty
03-06-2009, 09:57 PM
All I can say is, Annie is a delight. She asked O'Reilly why Obama was picking on Rush when it was she that had a new book out.
Gotta love her, unless you're a lib, of course.

so.cal.fan
03-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Jballscalls!
I like your website!
Best of luck to you!

so.cal.fan :)

ArlJim78
03-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Olberman is the worst person in the world. i cannot look at or listen to him without gagging. which means i never watch msnbc, which used to be a decent network, Now? puhleeze. its merely one cog in the Obama media empire.

BlueShoe
03-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Watching the KO show is rather like being caught up in a time machine and being tossed back a quarter of a century.It is 1984 and you are listening to the English language broadcast from Radio Moscow.Often have had the thought that all those former KGB propagandists that lost their jobs ended up in the USA and got jobs working for NBC,CNBC,and the New York Times.

toetoe
03-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Surely all the MSLGBT anchors can not be so offputting as KOlb ?

jballscalls
03-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Jballscalls!
I like your website!
Best of luck to you!

so.cal.fan :)

thanks alot!:)

jballscalls
03-07-2009, 03:25 PM
All I can say is, Annie is a delight. She asked O'Reilly why Obama was picking on Rush when it was she that had a new book out.
Gotta love her, unless you're a lib, of course.

that 2nd sentence to me sums up Coulter perfectly lefty. Always looking to get her stuff plugged somehow. Usually she just resorts to calling widows gold diggers or something of that ilk

PaceAdvantage
03-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Does that mean you can't be a gold digger if you're also a widow?

Isn't becoming a widow sometimes the point of gold digging? :lol:

Secretariat
03-08-2009, 12:45 AM
"Fortunately, we have Keith Olbermann to point out that Rush Limbaugh did not accurately quote the preamble to the Constitution in his CPAC speech last weekend. I'm not sure what scam Olbermann imagined Rush was trying to put over on the American people by saying conservatives believed in the "preamble to the Constitution" and then quoting words from the Declaration of Independence -- but Olbermann put an end to that cruel deception! "

Yes, KO did point it out, something I would of thought the dittoheads would, but then again, there is that reason they are called dittoheads. Misquoting the Constitution at a major political speech to a rousing reception by partisan backers is not a teeny thing by the inherited head of the Republican Party as Annie would like to assert. In fact, she's gone after Democrats for much less severe stumbles.

I also saw Colbert show off the misquote as well on his show. Boy, a guy as bright as Rush, you'd think he'd know what's in the Constitution if he's gonna quote it. Maybe, he might fact check first before speaking next time.

Thanks to KO for not being a "dittohead". Maybe Rush might think of borrowing Obama's teleprompter next time to get it correct. God forbid, facts get in the way of the truth.

Lefty
03-08-2009, 03:42 AM
sec, like I've said, you, hcap and other libs have no idea what "dittohead" really means. You worry about Rush making a misquote, which really doesn't mean anything.
What about Obama saying no lobbyists in his admin, and he has lots of lobbyists in his admin.
Even more important, he says no earmarks and he's about to sign the Omnibus bill which has 9,000 of them. That's more worrisome, sec, than anything Rush says.

Tom
03-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Sec, why don't YOU tell us all, in YOUR OWN words, no links, quotes, just exactly what a dittohead is?

I maintain you do not know.

boxcar
03-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Sec, why don't YOU tell us all, in YOUR OWN words, no links, quotes, just exactly what a dittohead is?

Geesh, Tom...that's asking an awful lot of poor Sec. You actually expect him to think for himself? :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

jballscalls
03-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Here is the wikipedia definition of a dittohead LOL

Faithful listeners to The Rush Limbaugh Show.[25] (http://rushlimbaughshow.blogspot.com/2006/01/dittoheads-guide-to-adult-beverages.html) As Limbaugh often explains in his books and radio show, these are not necessarily those who agree with his views. Rather, he believes they are people who love the show and what he's doing, and hope he never stops doing it. The term came into use because callers would frequently begin by giving praise and thanks to Limbaugh. Knowing that the caller’s and listener’s time is valuable, one caller simply said roughly "ditto to what those guys said (how much they enjoyed the show)." Thereafter, callers were encouraged to simply say, “Dittos,” and then get right to their point. Thus, long-time listeners would begin their calls with “Dittos, Rush,” leading to the term “dittoheads.” The term is also used pejoratively by critics of Limbaugh, who claim that his listeners simply copy his political views without any independent thought

Secretariat
03-08-2009, 04:23 PM

God forbid you look at a link or quote.

Ditto is derived from the Latin word dictus which means "having been said." In fact the first definition in the dictionary for ditto is the same as what has been said.

The defininition of head is the uppermost or forwardmost part of the body of a vertebrate, containing the brain and the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and jaws. The second definition is the seat of the faculty of reason; intelligence, intellect, or mind. The third is Mental ability or aptitude.

So if we combine the two words ditto and head with their first definitions in the dictionary a dittohead is -

"The uppermost or forwardmost part of the body of a vertebrate, containing the brain and the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and jaws which speaks the same as what has been said."

A synonym would be a parrot.

chickenhead
03-08-2009, 04:26 PM
I'd like to see Rush, Hannity, and Olbermann in a Thunderdome style steel cage match.

The only slight twist would be: even the winner wouldn't get to leave.

jballscalls
03-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I'd like to see Rush, Hannity, and Olbermann in a Thunderdome style steel cage match.

The only slight twist would be: even the winner wouldn't get to leave.

I would handicap it this way:

Rush obviously has a weight advantage, which could help him early on, but if it goes multiple rounds, you'd have to think his conditioning might go out.

Olbermann has the height advantage, and proves on a nightly basis that he never runs out of wind over the course of an hour.

Hannity does have that hair that appears to be made of steel, so that could avoid pain to the head, also he has the big upstairs on his side should he need help.

I think the match ends in Rush giving Olbermann a flying splash off the top rope for the 123.

Tom
03-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Thank you Sec, like I said, you do not have a clue what it means. :lol:
Here's a clue...not even close.

Lefty
03-08-2009, 07:53 PM
JB, you got it right. That's exactly what a dittohead is.