PDA

View Full Version : 4th at gulf today

supercap
03-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Dwild ride got a great trip from CH. Horse may finally be getting back to his monmouth form after some ill advised trips north of the border. Looks like onefast has this horse on the right track for a big summer campaign.!!!! :jump: ;)

onefast99
03-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Dwild ride got a great trip from CH. Horse may finally be getting back to his monmouth form after some ill advised trips north of the border. Looks like onefast has this horse on the right track for a big summer campaign.!!!! :jump: ;)
Thanks! The experiment to send her north of the border never panned out. The track surface up there was not to her liking. If anyone watched HRTV the announcers said throw out her Woodbine races, and she is right in the mix. Orseno has done a nice job with her, we still have the nw3x open as we went in for the tag today!

supercap
03-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Thanks! The experiment to send her north of the border never panned out. The track surface up there was not to her liking. If anyone watched HRTV the announcers said throw out her Woodbine races, and she is right in the mix. Orseno has done a nice job with her, we still have the nw3x open as we went in for the tag today!

I would hope you go right back in the same spot!

CryingForTheHorses
03-04-2009, 06:51 PM

I saw you had a horse in today but never got to watch as I was busy with my own runner..Well Done!!!

onefast99
03-04-2009, 08:14 PM
I saw you had a horse in today but never got to watch as I was busy with my own runner..Well Done!!!
Thanks Tom. We are just starting to see the best of this one. She is one beautiful mare and today she showed us another dimension, 7f, and CH wrapped up on her early. She still loves Monmouth Park and we wont send her to Woodbine. Check the 3rd on Saturday...

onefast99
03-05-2009, 10:00 AM
She ran an 88 Beyer!