PDA

View Full Version : March Madness Betting Angle

cj's dad
03-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Bet the plus money line on all first round games beginning with #3 seed vs.#14 seed and working in to the middle at #8 seed vs. #9 seed. 6 games per region x 4 regions= 24 wagers.

Stay away from #1 vs.#16 and #2 vs.#15.

Last year was the first time in memory that this has not been a winning proposition.

BTW- just a heads up;if anyone is heading to Las Vegas for the opening round action on the 1st Thursday, I happened to go one year on the Wednesday evening before and I had to wait in a line for a cab for 2 hours. It may be better now that the tram is running, it wasn't available back then.

JPinMaryland
03-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Another angle is to study the teams that are changing time zones. Usually those traveling westward are most impacted by this. And usually this will only effect Th/Friday games. By the weekend the time change has worn off. Not sure why it doesnt work so well for west coast teams traveling east perhaps those game are played later in the day.?

pktruckdriver
03-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Just bet the gators to win it all

oops that was a few years ago,

at least in basketball, football

was "sooner " than that

GO GATOR NATION.

LOVE MY GATORS

Cash_McCool
03-04-2009, 07:08 AM
Just bet the gators to win it all

oops that was a few years ago,

at least in basketball, football

was "sooner " than that

GO GATOR NATION.

LOVE MY GATORS

Time to sharpen your pencil for the NIT Pool... :lol: :lol:

onefast99
03-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Watch for teams who are ranked and get bounced early from their conference tournies. They always seem to get a tough first round game.