PDA

View Full Version : Finding whereabouts/status of a horse

WinterTriangle
03-02-2009, 09:43 PM
I sometimes lose track of horses, and when I don't get an entry notification for a long time, how do I find out the status?

Example: Castanet---- an El Prado offspring, Shug McGaughey had this 2-year-old filly who was supposed to start at Saratoga and never did. She would be 3 now.

No workout reports etc. no racing notifications

westny
03-02-2009, 10:29 PM
I sometimes lose track of horses, and when I don't get an entry notification for a long time, how do I find out the status?

Example: Castanet---- an El Prado offspring, Shug McGaughey had this 2-year-old filly who was supposed to start at Saratoga and never did. She would be 3 now.

Last I saw/read about Castenet:

Re: Phipps horses
« Reply #690 on: October 30, 2008, 11:42:18 PM » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Castenet ran 3rd today in the 9th on Aqu main. It was taken off the turf.

Castenet ran well, but he looks to be green. Prado didn't push him, but it looked to me that Castenet was trying to follow his jockey's instructions....he was in the back of the pack, then edged up on the rail, then Prado brought him out for the run to the wire with hand ride.

jotb
03-03-2009, 06:26 AM

She never did start at Sar. Her debut race was at Bel. on 9-28-08 in a MSW at the distance of 6.0F. She finished 5th beat by 10L. Then she come back to run at Aqu on Oct 30th 2008 in a MSW going 8.0F on the dirt. The race was taken off the turf that day. She finished 3rd in a 7 horse field and was beat a little over 4L. Her last published work was on 10-27-2008 3F 35.86H 2/9 at Bel. Hope this helps you.

Joe

stuball
03-03-2009, 09:16 AM
I have the horse in my database....correct spelling in my
database is Castanet...was wondering why I could not find it at first...above data is correct...

Stuball

WinterTriangle
03-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks guys!

Info is correct, all except for the fact that he is a filly. :)

Maybe being *developed* somewhere. the breeding was nice, that's why I was following.