PDA

View Full Version : March Madness is two weeks away!

onefast99
03-02-2009, 08:32 PM
The best of college basketball begins with the conference playoffs next week and then the selection show and the brackets will be set in stone. Look for Uconn, Pitt, Louisville and Memphis to make a run at the National Championship in Detroit. I think Duke will be done early and there wont be any cinderellas going to the semi's this year. The mid-majors dont have the fire power that the ACC, Big Ten and Big East have.

rastajenk
03-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Big Ten has firepower? That should be news to a lot of hoopheads.

They do have some defense, though.

Patrick333
03-03-2009, 08:17 AM
I love the conference tournaments. It gives teams one more shot to get to the big dance.

skate
03-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Welp, here we go, Regionals look like

N. C. walks into semi

Pitt has a tough road with UCLA, Vill and Minny (?), should make the semi

Conn. will not go, either Marq, MD or Memphis goes to semi

Louisville should go, but look out for Kansas

Ana and and, where oh where are the SCARLET KNIGHTS , welp, maybe next year.:eek:

dav4463
03-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Everybody is picking Duke to go out early. So now, they probably win it all ! Who will be the 12 seed or lower to win in round one and possibly make the sweet 16?

I'll go with Western Kentucky.

dav4463
03-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Everybody is picking Duke to go out early. So now, they probably win it all ! Who will be the 12 seed or lower to win in round one and possibly make the sweet 16?

I'll go with Western Kentucky.

so far so good.......

cmoore
03-21-2009, 02:33 AM
Cleveland State is the upset game of the tournament so far..Wake Forest was ranked number one earlier in the season. They can beat Arizona. Then bring on Louisville..Go Vikings!!!!!!!

dav4463
03-21-2009, 04:26 AM
Cleveland State is the upset game of the tournament so far..Wake Forest was ranked number one earlier in the season. They can beat Arizona. Then bring on Louisville..Go Vikings!!!!!!!

Didn't they pull off a couple of NCAA upsets about ten years ago?

cj's dad
03-21-2009, 11:25 AM
Didn't they pull off a couple of NCAA upsets about ten years ago?

NCAA Tournament History

1986- defeated Indiana and St. Joe's - Lost to Navy (David Robinson's team)

Dave Schwartz
03-21-2009, 08:29 PM
So I am settled in, watching DUke & Texas, with Duke ahead 8-6 and they switch to the Gonzaga game? :confused:

Agggh!

After a day of blow outs I was thinking, finally a good game.

:ThmbDown: