PDA

View Full Version : Track Champion Web Site contests

Passthehat
03-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Whatever happened to them -- they stopped in November. Are they in trouble or something -- I see their site has maybe a dozen members on line -- max-- at any given time.

anyone know the story on this near death horseracing forum site?

turfnsport
03-01-2009, 11:50 PM
The '09 contest schedule will be announced in the upcoming weeks...We averaged 400 or so players in the contests, so we are not on the respirator quite yet :ThmbUp:

bpiets
03-03-2009, 07:22 PM
The '09 contest schedule will be announced in the upcoming weeks...We averaged 400 or so players in the contests, so we are not on the respirator quite yet :ThmbUp:
....'we' await same ALMOST ''''BREATH-''LESS''-LY....'''' ;)

DrunkenHorseplayer
03-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Just lost my posting privileges at TC for calling out one of their moderators (Slew) on his asinine philosophy of how to rejuvenate racing, the only site from where I've ever been banned.

cmoore
03-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Just lost my posting privileges at TC for calling out one of their moderators (Slew) on his asinine philosophy of how to rejuvenate racing, the only site from where I've ever been banned.

I was banned awhile back...I have regained my posting privileges but hardly ever go back..

cmoore
03-13-2009, 06:35 PM
They used to have the one and only CLAUDIA....She posted her $5,000 in superfectas throughout the day..

Passthehat
03-16-2009, 07:52 PM
I used to lurk there for a while -- reluctant to post any kind of opinion there because of the small group of nasty posters they have -- It seems like they only have around 20 regular posters --

But any opinion voiced that this group doesnt like, get's you banned. It's a joke the way these "men" act. And management allows it to go on and on.

They have all manner of kooks over there -- good contests though.

Passthehat
03-16-2009, 07:57 PM

Yeah, he seemed to be the worst one that I saw. I think he owned the little place before someone else bought it from him -- he remains an administrator.

But I've seen people just mildly disagree with this miscreant -- and Bam!! They're never seen again.

good contests --- but a sicko joint to post.

Passthehat
03-16-2009, 07:58 PM

:lol:

turfnsport
03-16-2009, 10:14 PM

Thats weird...nobody has been banned at the site for nearly two months.

Maybe you need to sober up and try to sign in again. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
03-17-2009, 01:57 AM

Maybe you need to sober up and try to sign in again. :lol:I'm trying to think if I've banned anyone recently...not from the horse racing side, anyway...but if we include off-topic, I've got you beat by a mile! :lol:

DrunkenHorseplayer
03-18-2009, 02:09 AM

Maybe you need to sober up and try to sign in again. :lol:

Beginning on March 7th, every time I've tried to log in I get the message that I've entered an invalid username or password. I have never changed either one during my entire membership there and this began to happen after I continually criticized Slew's idiotic reasoning in a particular thread. I can still log in on the homepage but not onto the forums. If you can, I'd appreciate it if you could fix it; my username over there is Belch One.

mountainman
03-20-2009, 12:01 AM
No question that Claudia cost Track Champion considerable credibility and drove away numerous posters. Much remains unclear and many questions unanswered about the whole unfortunate affair. One thing I am certain of is my regret at the vociferous role I played in driving Claudia away. Live and let live should have been my attitude. Being right wasn't reason enough to stick my nose into other people's business. Futhermore, while TC may never rival Pace Advantage in content or popularity, it's a good forum in its own right. There are some good people and sharp posters there.

Light
03-22-2009, 10:03 PM
No question that Claudia cost Track Champion considerable credibility and drove away numerous posters.

I dont think she drove anyone away.On the contrary I found it a pretty entertaining site with JJ,Magna,Salute,Claudia etc and 3 paid contests a week.Take that away and all you got left is Bullring who bitches about this site.

DrunkenHorseplayer
03-23-2009, 02:23 AM
After turfnsport gave me a new password and I was able to log in the punk (Slew) banned me again after one post. I can still log in to the contest page though; it'll be interesting to see what happens if I win one of the allegedly upcoming events.

freehouse2002
03-23-2009, 06:14 PM
It used to be a good site at the beginning until things went bad with the aforementioned posters. I still visit the site frequently (PA as well), but I hardly post because it just became too much needless banter. BTW, I had wondered what had happened to ya Belch.

freehouse2002