PDA

View Full Version : Moyers Pond Trainer ?

Moyers Pond
02-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Inoticed Moyers Pond worked today at Gulfstream. Does anyone know who is training him? Thanksm

Rocklane
02-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Tony Reinstedler trained him the last time I lost money playing him. OH or WV derby a couple years ago I recall. Could Reinstedler still have him?

Moyers Pond
02-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Tony Reinstedler trained him the last time I lost money playing him. OH or WV derby a couple years ago I recall. Could Reinstedler still have him?

Thanks. I think Reinstedler does still have him. I did not realize Reinstedler was at Gulfstream this winter. Usually he is at Oaklawn for the winter.

Moyers Pond
03-12-2009, 01:15 PM

You should have bet him last week. Paid a nice 5-1 and he won by a neck. Reinstedler does still train him. Tony does not appear to have many horses but he is winning at a 20% clip down at Gulfstream.

Rocklane
03-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Good call Moyer's Pond. I saw the results and was hoping you had a nice score. Was the horse coming off a layoff?

Moyers Pond
04-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Good call Moyer's Pond. I saw the results and was hoping you had a nice score. Was the horse coming off a layoff?

He was coming off a layoff. He runs again tomorrow at Keeneland but for Helen Pitts. I wonder why Reinstedler lost the horse off of a win. Same owners too. Maybe the are just dropping him looking to sell him and Reinstedler didn't like the idea.

Pretty unusual dropping a horse off a 35K win into a 25K claimer. I don't know if he will like the polytrack though.

I will be betting him. :)