PDA

View Full Version : Impressive pick 4 results.

formula_2002
04-13-2003, 10:42 AM
Impressive pick 4 results.

http://www.thoroughbred-world.com/

I have not done any analysis of these results, but they do seem interesting.

Anyone here use the picks from this site.?

As of now, John Pricci's reported win picks have not been too successful.

Scroll down to the lower left hand corner of the web page to find the source for the results.

"Handicapper Results

Thoroughbred Report Cumulative Results
Pick 4 Cumulative Results
Harness Pick 4 Cumulative Results
Florida Edge Cumulative Results "

Joe M

linrom1
04-13-2003, 11:16 AM
Please stop promoting these guys. I took a look at their sample P-4 that was for a total cost of $220. I think that with that kind of money anyone here can structure a P-4 combo.

formula_2002
04-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by linrom1
Please stop promoting these guys. I took a look at their sample P-4 that was for a total cost of $220. I think that with that kind of money anyone here can structure a P-4 combo.

This is not a promotional bulletin board, but it is an informational one.

Why dont you do this for the board.
Using the information on http://www.thoroughbred-world.com/

1. calculate the win pool probabilty of all their p4 horses and determine the actual wins to the expected wins.

2.calculate the win probability of all the p4 combinations and determine the actual p4 winners to the expected winners.

Once that is done we may have a better undestanding of the value offered by http://www.thoroughbred-world.com/

Life is grand

Joe M

troopscott
04-13-2003, 01:21 PM
A friend of mine called and got their breeders cup selections last year. He got the picks took them to the track and bet them just like they said. Didnt hit a thing. Next week they came out advertisng in the racing form that they had valponi and all this other garbage that they had hit. What a complete crok of shit. Poor bastard lost close to a grand betting what they told him to bet. He swears up and down they didnt hit a thing. So much for their guarenteed winners. I bet they come out and say they hit the national pick 3 yesterday also. Just what I have heard

JustRalph
04-13-2003, 04:23 PM
Enough!

TonyK@HSH
04-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by linrom1

linrom1,

When attacking P4's and P6's $220 is not a huge play. Now I'm no fan of the site, in fact I've never visited the site, but we can't can't be killing them for structuring a reasonable ticket. I'm lucky enough to know a few winning players all of which get involved in P4's and a $220 ticket is not out of line. This is especially true when it gives you a chance to hit it several times with your top selections.

Tony

PaceAdvantage
04-13-2003, 08:25 PM
Vinnie Ralph. Is that the same Vincent Ralph who used to be on the old Prodigy bulletin board message board??? Must be.....

==PA

JustRalph
04-13-2003, 08:45 PM
there are just too many racing sites anymore
I can't get through them all. Seems like everyday another is posted here.

formula_2002
04-13-2003, 10:00 PM
PA, YOU MAY BE RIGHT ABOUT Vinnie Ralph. I though so myself.

As I recall he had a controversial reputation on the board.., but then who didn't at one time or the other.

I still have print outs from some of the message board postings going back to 1992, including a roll call sheet.

After reading some of them, nothing has changed!!

Joe M