PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream/Tampa Visit

ENT222
02-26-2009, 02:08 PM
Ok guys i'm going to Gulfstream in a few weeks, just going for one day in between the word baseball classic games. Any suggestions as to what I should visit there. Secondly, what did you think if the facility.Same with Tampa Bay.
thanks,
Eric

rrbauer
02-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Ok guys i'm going to Gulfstream in a few weeks, just going for one day in between the word baseball classic games. Any suggestions as to what I should visit there. Secondly, what did you think if the facility.Same with Tampa Bay.
thanks,
Eric

This is a deja vu thread. Why don't you use the search facility and take advantage of what has already been posted in regard to visits to these two tracks.

onefast99
02-26-2009, 03:20 PM
thanks,
Eric
If you like crabs make a reservation at Joes in Miami Beach well in advance of your visit!

supercap
02-26-2009, 03:49 PM
This is a deja vu thread. Why don't you use the search facility and take advantage of what has already been posted in regard to visits to these two tracks.
Guy is looking for some conversation! give him a break! I bet Joes stone crabs was not mentioned on the other thread.

ENT222
02-26-2009, 04:32 PM
thanks Super. i was just lookin' for general thoughts on the places. i know there was another post but it talked about driving from orlando which i'm doin but i dont mind driving, i will do that every day to see a track etc...

Charli125
02-26-2009, 04:38 PM
If you like crabs make a reservation at Joes in Miami Beach well in advance of your visit!

If you like crabs I suggest you start at the strip clubs!

rrbauer
02-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Guy is looking for some conversation! give him a break! I bet Joes stone crabs was not mentioned on the other thread.

Give me a break. Other than piss on me what have you added to this thread?

offtrack
02-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Joe's Take Away is more relaxed if you don't want a formal sit down meal. Good for breakfast too.
Right next to the main restaurant.

onefast99
02-26-2009, 09:30 PM
If you like crabs I suggest you start at the strip clubs!
Now that was not in the original thread. Thanks.

onefast99
02-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Give me a break. Other than piss on me what have you added to this thread?
Didnt NASCAR just start its season, real horse racing doesnt start until May so we have plenty of time to help this forum member find a few nice places to hang out at in Hallandale.

SmartyJ
02-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Went to Gulfstream last year on Spring Break. Love, love the Fort Laudy/Hallandale area! Wish I was going back this year. We ate at a few places on Las Alas BLVD, but that is in Lauderdale and I dont remember the names of the places.

Enjoy...

onefast99
02-27-2009, 07:39 AM
Went to Gulfstream last year on Spring Break. Love, love the Fort Laudy/Hallandale area! Wish I was going back this year. We ate at a few places on Las Alas BLVD, but that is in Lauderdale and I dont remember the names of the places.

Enjoy...
If you were on Los Olas Blvd you needed to stop by Jacksons Steakhouse. Probably one of the best in the area. The blvd itself is a great place to spend an evening good shopping, plenty of parking and a lot of interesting people.