PDA

View Full Version : Trainer Lars Becdelamotte

Onion Monster
02-24-2009, 10:30 PM
Anybody know anything about this Philly Park trainer? He had a recent claim run a great race today: Identical in the 9th (I'm guessing he moved him up a handful of lengths). He finished a game second to a solid 6-5 shot. I play Philly on Mondays and Tuesdays and I may need to add him to my list of top trainers.

Judge Gallivan
02-25-2009, 05:53 AM
You mean Entertainer, not Identical.

He was claimed from a low-winning trainer and didn't need too much improvement to contend in my opinion.

garyscpa
02-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Training for Michael Gill, apparently:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=645046#post645046

Onion Monster
02-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks, Judge. I worried so much about spelling this dude's name right, I put down the wrong horse. All I know is I didn't bet him (took a shot with Kudu at 10-1 on the ehorse exchange) and I was visually impressed with his performance.

Thanks for the link garyscpa.

toetoe
02-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Lars Becdelamotte ... Bisnath Parboo ... WHO wants it more ?!?

Mineshaft
02-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Anyone bet the Scott Lake horse that paid $52 i think it was Monday or Tuesday. I was watching the races at the OTB and saw the horse and said i have to bet that horse. i got to following my Pick 3 at Beulah and wasnt paying attention to Philly. Well the race went off and the horse won for fun.

Onion Monster
02-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Mineshaft, I was kicking myself after I saw the toteboard. The Lake-claim angle alone should have been worth a bet at those odds.

big frank
02-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Anyone bet the Scott Lake horse that paid $52 i think it was Monday or Tuesday. I was watching the races at the OTB and saw the horse and said i have to bet that horse. i got to following my Pick 3 at Beulah and wasnt paying attention to Philly. Well the race went off and the horse won for fun. I was lucky enought to have a 10$ win bet as a flyer in that race...The only reason was it was a bad race and why not take a shot .. it is funny how Rich P on TVG said the reason the horse won was because LAKE is good when he has time to TRAIN his new horses ! Is anyone ever going to touch on the drug factor on tv ? they probably would lose there jobs if they did.. That is why you have to give Beyer credit for speaking out !

RichieP
03-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Lars Becdelamotte ... Bisnath Parboo ... WHO wants it more ?!?

:lol::lol::ThmbUp:

lamboguy
03-01-2009, 01:20 PM
lars was first assistant to wayne catalano. now works for mike gill.