PDA

View Full Version : OXYMORON

Lefty
02-24-2009, 01:21 PM
Let me get this straight. After signing a bill that will cost taxpayers over a trillion dollars that includes 900 million for Hamas, and saying we will have to have another bill follow it of another trillion and a bill that makes us taxpayers bail out people that can't pay their mortgage(isn't that partly what got us into this mess?)Obama convened a fiscal responsibility summit.
Unfriknblvble.

witchdoctor
02-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Let me get this straight. After signing a bill that will cost taxpayers over a trillion dollars that includes 900 million for Hamas, and saying we will have to have another bill follow it of another trillion and a bill that makes us taxpayers bail out people that can't pay their mortgage(isn't that partly what got us into this mess?)Obama convened a fiscal responsibility summit.
Unfriknblvble.

No what is Unfriknblvble is that he is going to cut the deficit spending by 50%.

Greyfox
02-24-2009, 03:24 PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States plans to offer more than $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after Israel's invasion and to strengthen the Western-backed Palestinian Authority, U.S. officials said on Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090223/pl_nm/us_palestinians_clinton_4

BlueShoe
02-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Remember back a few years when the term 'Voodoo Economics" was being tossed around?Sure would fit the new administrations plans would it not?Oh wait,we could not say that today,it would not be PC.After all,the word "voodoo" might be seen as having "racial overtones".

ddog
02-24-2009, 03:51 PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States plans to offer more than $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after Israel's invasion and to strengthen the Western-backed Palestinian Authority, U.S. officials said on Monday.

same reason we are rebuilding Iraq and AFG :lol:

afterall you don't want any failed states hanging around for terrorist to go to school in now do ya?

ddog
02-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Remember back a few years when the term 'Voodoo Economics" was being tossed around?Sure would fit the new administrations plans would it not?Oh wait,we could not say that today,it would not be PC.After all,the word "voodoo" might be seen as having "racial overtones".

sorry , you have really thrown a shoe here, voodoo econ is what we had for the last 20 years or so.

that's what has brought the place to ruin.....

oh, don't worry , you ain't seen nothing yet!

ddog
02-24-2009, 03:55 PM
No what is Unfriknblvble is that he is going to cut the deficit spending by 50%.

will not happen ever as i think you know.

the debt spiral is unstoppable now.

long since reached critical mass.

Lefty
02-24-2009, 04:15 PM
When he said he was going to cut the deficit while spending all this money it can only mean one thing: Massive Tax raises.

witchdoctor
02-24-2009, 04:30 PM
will not happen ever as i think you know.

the debt spiral is unstoppable now.

long since reached critical mass.

We agree here. I read somewhere that the interest on the debt alone is $650 billion dollars.

Lefty
02-24-2009, 05:00 PM
I knew the whole thing was a joke when Obama appointed charlie Rangel head of the Tax Reform committee. That Obama, a real wise guy :lol:

cj's dad
02-25-2009, 07:57 AM

Aren't these the same folks who were out in the streets cheering in the aftermath of 9/11 ?

HUSKER55
02-25-2009, 10:42 AM
CJ

That is what I thought

cj's dad
02-25-2009, 11:27 AM
CJ

That is what I thought

[/url] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch_queue?all"]Added (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOZvbYJMvU#)

0:37
Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin t... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k&feature=related)

Lefty
02-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Hamas,a terrorist group is in charge there, aren't they? So it is 900 million for terrorists!

boxcar
02-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Hamas,a terrorist group is in charge there, aren't they? So it is 900 million for terrorists!

Not surprising. At least BO is consistent. We already know that he sympathizes with terrorists with what he wants to do with Gitmo, secret CIA lock-ups overseas, etc. So, sending money to Hamas is entirely consistent with BO's sentiments towards terrorists. He is truly the enemy of America. Sadly, very many don't realize this...yet.

Boxcar

Tom
02-25-2009, 12:42 PM
BO is the terrorist's best friend.
His sham of a Homeland Security chief is more worried about hurricanes
than Al Qeda.

boxcar
02-25-2009, 12:50 PM
BO is the terrorist's best friend.
His sham of a Homeland Security chief is more worried about hurricanes
than Al Qeda.

Yeah...they even endorsed this traitor during his campaign. That says it all.

Boxcar

ddog
02-25-2009, 01:08 PM

sorry charlie, they had "elections" , that was the result.

Bush PUSHED for them to have elections when anyone knew that the chances were at least 70-30 that Hammas and their ilk would win.

Now since they did their free deal you want to punish the people , most of whom have nothing to do with the rockets and the Israeli counter measures.

Well , your guy helped to make that bed.

ddog
02-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Not surprising. At least BO is consistent. We already know that he sympathizes with terrorists with what he wants to do with Gitmo, secret CIA lock-ups overseas, etc. So, sending money to Hamas is entirely consistent with BO's sentiments towards terrorists. He is truly the enemy of America. Sadly, very many don't realize this...yet.

Boxcar

gitmo is a pr show.
we have not touched the black sites overseas and I doubt we will anytime soon.

RaceBookJoe
02-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Everytime i hear the term "oxymoron" i cant help but think of billy mays. :bang:

BlueShoe
02-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Did you ever buy anything from him Joe?His shrill pitches are the reason mute buttons on remotes were invented.

boxcar
02-25-2009, 08:22 PM
gitmo is a pr show.
we have not touched the black sites overseas and I doubt we will anytime soon.

And I suppose sending many billions to Gaza to fund terrorism (read Hamas) is for PR purpose, also?

Boxcar

ddog
02-25-2009, 09:05 PM
sorry, you are lost,again.
maybe we should just kill them all off ,maybe starve them all to death.

yeah , that's the ticket you have finally shown your true color.

collectivism and all this time you had me fooled.

Lefty
02-25-2009, 10:30 PM
dog, so we should give the enemy money? 900 million for Hamas. Was there anything for Israel? You know, our ally...
So you think Boxy's wrong because he doesn't want to give money to people that danced in the street after 9-11?

Tom
02-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Giving money to Hamas should be grounds for impeachment.
This jerk is not an American.

Lefty
02-26-2009, 12:41 AM
dog, yes, they had elections. They went the wrong way. The people who danced in the streets after 9-11 voted a terrorist group into power. So why should we give them money?

witchdoctor
02-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Right now we are paying 650 Billion dollars in interest on the national debt. I hate to think what the interest rate is going to be in 2-3 years. The question is how are we going to pay for this. Obama is spending money like Bush on Steroids. I have heard it said our kids will be saddled with this debt but with interest running over a trillion dollars a year, the check will come due before this term is over.

An interesting op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal regarding what it would take to pay down our proposed deficit. (Deficit, not paying off the national debt)

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123561551065378405.html

ddog
02-27-2009, 03:47 AM
dog, yes, they had elections. They went the wrong way. The people who danced in the streets after 9-11 voted a terrorist group into power. So why should we give them money?

lefty, you just don't get it.
that's fine.

continue on.

rastajenk
02-27-2009, 08:01 AM
Another edifying post by ddog.

ddog is to OT what jonnielu is to handicapping. He's the only one that gets it.

cj's dad
02-27-2009, 08:14 AM
Another edifying post by ddog.

ddog is to OT what jonnielu is to handicapping. He's the only one that gets it.

How do we even know he's an American? The internet has a way of hiding one's identity.

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2009, 02:01 AM
How do we even know he's an American? The internet has a way of hiding one's identity.I'm not sure I understand why this would be significant one way or the other.

dutchboy
03-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Hezbollah or Hamas also set up phone banks in the mideast to call Muslim voters in the U.S. to remind them to vote for president. They were upset when President Obama selected Rahm Immanuel who is an Orthodox Jew.

Unfriknblvble.