PDA

View Full Version : Cholly, You D'zoived De Oska

toetoe
02-23-2009, 02:23 PM
Cholly,

You, in ya guise as da Wresslah, were awesome. At least, diss is what day tell me. F'dem to give it t'dat little twink Shawn Pigpen ... it just ain't right, Cholls. :( .

Aw, Cholly, wadda we gunna dew ? Tell ya what --- I got Shawnie's MILK right heah. RIGHT HEAH.

cj's dad
02-23-2009, 02:27 PM
How symbolic that Hollywood with their lib agenda chose to give Sean Penn the award for his portrayal of a homosexual politician.

Anything to further the cause.eral

rastajenk
02-23-2009, 02:57 PM
He and Ledger were about as mortal lock leadpipe cinches as you're gonna see in Oscar handicapping.

Marshall Bennett
02-23-2009, 03:04 PM
How symbolic that Hollywood with their lib agenda chose to give Sean Penn the award for his portrayal of a homosexual politician.

Anything to further the cause.eral
Good point . Only in America are entertainers rewarded for being traitors as well . He's been well rewarded by our freedom's standards that most of us are willing to die for , but that this deadhead moral blunder only criticizes . He should be stripped of his oscar and deported !!

Tom
02-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Cut him some slack....he once slept with Madonna! :eek:

toetoe
02-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Cut him some slack....he once slept with Madonna! :eek:

Oh, so SHE'S the one that turned him. :D

toetoe
02-23-2009, 04:04 PM
He and Ledger were about as mortal lock leadpipe cinches as you're gonna see in Oscar handicapping.

What about the love affair of the fruit/nut crowd with comeback stories ? Redemption ?

Hey, I was wond'rin' ... does Jakie G. have chronic cravings for Heath Bars ... uh heh heh heh ... ?

ddog
02-23-2009, 04:34 PM
you people actually watch that junk?

:lol:

Light
02-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Milk was an excellent movie. Homophobia is the insanity that killed Milk. Penn merely portrayed an injustice that currently enslaves a group of people in a land where supposedly all men are created equal. Like Milk/Penn says in the movie, he is a product of his upbringing by heterosexual parents and by strict heterosexual teachers. So if anyone is to blame, blame the heterosexual status quo or accept it as natural.

prospector
02-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Milk was an excellent movie. Homophobia is the insanity that killed Milk. Penn merely portrayed an injustice that currently enslaves a group of people in a land where supposedly all men are created equal. Like Milk/Penn says in the movie, he is a product of his upbringing by heterosexual parents and by strict heterosexual teachers. So if anyone is to blame, blame the heterosexual status quo or accept it as natural.
i can think of a lotta ways to waste my money..paying to watch a movie about some gay in san fran ain't one of them..
most of the "movie oscar winners" together couldn't come close to the boxoffice of the dark knight or ironman... who even seen those movies?
they keep giving awards to movies that few see..and they wonder why sales are down..

Light
02-23-2009, 06:42 PM
..paying to watch a movie about some gay in san fran ain't one of them..

Some gay guy? He was the first openly gay elected official in the country and assasinated in cold blood. That's some gay guy? Its bigotted remarks like yours that is what's wrong with America.

prospector
02-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Some gay guy? He was the first openly gay elected official in the country and assasinated in cold blood. That's some gay guy? Its bigotted remarks like yours that is what's wrong with America.
he was gay...how is that a bigotted remark?
not trying to be a biggot..be proud of what you are

cj's dad
02-24-2009, 07:37 AM

OK lets correct that - a homosexual ok? One who prefers to lie with one of his own sex, one who performs sex acts that are unnatural by any reasonable standard, one who does that which animals will not do; i.e. mate with their own kind.

Yeah, Harvey Milk was indeed a model human being.
i offer that the world is a better place without him in it.

And two other thoughts;

The homo agenda scored a real coup d'etat by co-opting the term "gay". There was a time when that word was used to describe those people, events, etc ... that were in fact happy, carefree, etc... Gay people are anything but as they know that the lifestyle they are living is in fact an abomination.

Homophobia- yeah, I'm really afraid of homos; what are they going to do? hit me with their purse?

wes
02-24-2009, 08:05 AM
Rump Rangers! Will be the next production for TV.

wes

The Judge
02-24-2009, 09:52 AM
as if you know who is a homosexual and who isn't . Haven't you learned anything from Congress and pro-sports. You root ,cheer and vote for homosexuals all the time. Some are even fighting in uniform I guess the world would be better off without them too.

Dan White killed the elected Mayor of San Francisco George Mosconi and Harvey Milk who was elected in by his district. How could this be "better off " without him.

If you aren't in any danger of becoming a homosexual what's the problem? Worried about some close relative of yours? If so it wouldn't be Sean Penn , Harvey Milk or Hollywoods fault now would it. YOu would have to look a little closer to home for that.

cj's dad
02-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Point - Counterpoint

as if you know who is a homosexual and who isn't .
I know a few and they are ok, but their actions are still abhorrent.
Haven't you learned anything from Congress and pro-sports. You root ,cheer and vote for homosexuals all the time.
Neither congress nor the whackos in pro sports have taught me anything about life. I learned that by living it.

Some are even fighting in uniform I guess the world would be better off without them too.

The ones in uniform are there by choice and at Bill Clintons and the lefts insistence. And yes, the world would be better off without them and with all who act in such a manner.

Dan White killed the elected Mayor of San Francisco George Mosconi and Harvey Milk who was elected in by his district. How could this be "better off " without him.

Obviously it was a shame that Mayor Mosconi had to die.
As far as Harvey boy :sleeping:

If you aren't in any danger of becoming a homosexual what's the problem? .

When all else fails, attack, attack .....

Worried about some close relative of yours? If so it wouldn't be Sean Penn , Harvey Milk or Hollywoods fault now would it. YOu would have to look a little closer to home for that.

My home and family are fine - how bout yours?

You seem kind of testy. Whats the matter, did you miss the latest NAMBLA meeting?

LottaKash
02-24-2009, 10:17 AM
OK lets correct that - a homosexual ok? One who prefers to lie with one of his own sex, one who performs sex acts that are unnatural by any reasonable standard, one who does that which animals will not do; i.e. mate with their own kind.?

Right on CJ'sD....:jump:

Me personally, I could care less what sexual persuasion one may be, but get out of my face and stop declaring what you prefer to do in the "Privacy" of your bedroom....I don't discuss my sexual life with any one else, it is private, so why all this in your face I am Queer business ?..... Are they looking for approval ? Not according to the word of God, they will never be approved and they will never make the team, no matter the rationalization.....Wise up "homos", you are not in sync with life and your real purpose in it...

Please just get out of our faces, and keep it private.....that's all.....

best,

cj's dad
02-24-2009, 10:27 AM
your point is 100% right on.

I too could not care less what they do. It is the simple fact that their life style is in some circles glorified and held out as being normal when in fact nothing could be farther from the truth. Their life style is an abomination in the eyes of God and even if one does not believe in God it is an act against nature.

Light
02-24-2009, 11:43 AM
he was gay...how is that a bigotted remark?
not trying to be a biggot..be proud of what you are

Jackie Robinson was a parallel to Milk in that he was the first black person in baseball as Milk was the first openly gay politician. Would you write JR off by calling him some black guy? I doubt it. I'm sure you have more respect for him than that.

The Judge
02-24-2009, 11:45 AM
then whats this all about. Its because you do care what "they" do, they don't act the way you want, so there is something wrong with them not you. Why do you care?

It would be O.K if they just stayed hidden. You seem a little upset CJ's Dad whats the matter was your Animal/Mans Love meeting moved across town.

This is in reply to you NAMBLA reference which is strange for someone to bring up, but I guess not so strange for you. This is right up your bailiwick.

Light
02-24-2009, 11:45 AM
...so why all this in your face I am Queer business ?....

That is not what the Gay movement is about. It is about equal rights.

cj's dad
02-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Jackie Robinson was a parallel to Milk in that he was the first black person in baseball as Milk was the first openly gay politician. Would you write JR off by calling him some black guy? I doubt it. I'm sure you have more respect for him than that.

I bet Jackie would just be thrilled to pieces with your analogy.

The Judge
02-24-2009, 11:59 AM
homosexuality is the fault of Penn,Milk, Hollywood, the Democrats Bill Clinton and the Left. Which mean homosexuals just showed-up in the last 100 or so years and thank God only in the United States.

Or is that wrong? Must be some other reason. Probablly alot closer to home then some care to consider.

Bubba X
02-24-2009, 12:08 PM
homosexuality is the fault of Penn,Milk, Hollywood, the Democrats Bill Clinton and the Left. Which mean homosexuals just showed-up in the last 100 or so years and thank God only in the United States.

Or is the wrong? Must be some other reason. Probablly alot closer to home then some care to consider.
Yup.

You can surely bet your ass that of the people bashing gays on this thread, at least one of them, and probably more, have a gay son or daughter, or niece or nephew. And they know it.

Instead of reconciling their own personal conflicts, they flame on the internet. It's just far too easy to write their thinly veiled disdain for different people on the internet where it's safe and warm.

They need to reconcile their own issues. It's not easy. Ask Dick Cheney.

Light
02-24-2009, 12:09 PM
I bet Jackie would just be thrilled to pieces with your analogy.

JR was also discriminated upon by people like you.

cj's dad
02-24-2009, 12:17 PM
aberrant behaviour

Irregular behaviour that deviates from what is considered normal. In sociology, the use of the term implies that the behaviour in question is performed in secret and mainly for reasons of self-interest, as for example in the case of certain unusual sexual practices

And please all, continue with the personal attacks; it simply illustrates your ignorance.

Light
02-24-2009, 12:28 PM
aberrant behaviour

Irregular behaviour that deviates from what is considered normal.

Dude,here's a list of famous Gay people. Tell me how you know more about irregular behaviour than any one of them:

Alexander the Great
*Macedonian Ruler, 300 B.C.
Socrates
*Greek Philosopher, 400 B.C.
Sappho
*Greek Woman Poet, 600 B.C.
Hadrian
*Roman Emperor, 1st-2nd c.
Richard the Lionhearted
*English King, 12th c.
Saladin
*Sultan of Egypt and Syria
Desiderius Erasmus
*Dutch Monk, Philosopher
Francis Bacon
*English statesman, author
Frederick the Great
*King of Prussia
Lord Byron
*English poet, 18th c.
Walt Whitman
*U.S. poet, author, 19th c.
Oscar Wilde
*Irish author, 19th c.
Marcel Proust
*French author, 20th c.
Colette
*French author, 20th c.
Gertrude Stein
*U.S. poet, author, 20th c.
Alice B. Toklas
*U.S. author, 20th c.
Federico Garcia Lorca
*Spanish author, 20th c.
Cole Porter
*U.S. composer, 20th c.
Virginia Woolf
*English author, 20th c.
Leonard Bernstein
*U.S. composer, 20th c.
Pope Julius III
*1550-1555
T.E. Lawrence
*English soldier, author, 20th c.
Jean Cocteau
*French writer, director, 20th c.
Charles Laughton
*English actor, 20th c.
Marguerite Yourcenar
*Belgian author, 20th c.
Tennessee Williams
*U.S. Playwright, 20th c.
James Baldwin
*U.S. author, 20th c.
Andy Warhol
*U.S. artist, 20th c.
Michelangelo
*Italian artist, 15th c.
Leonardo Da Vinci
*Ital. Artist, scientist, 15th c.
Christopher Marlowe
*Eng. Playwright, 16th c.
Herman Melville
*U.S. author, 19th c.
Horatio Alger, Jr.
*U.S. author, 19th c.
Tchaikovsky
*Russian composer, 19th c.
Willa Cather
*U.S. author, 19th c.
Amy Lowell
*U.S. author, 19th & 20th c.
E.M. Forster
*English author, 20th c.
John M. Keynes
*English economist, 20th c.
Ludwig Wittgenstein
*Australian mathematician, 20th c.
Bessie Smith
*U.S. singer, 20th c.
Noel Coward
*English playwright, 20th c.
Christopher Isherwood
*English author, 20th c.
Pier Paolo Pasolini
*Italian film director, 20th c.
Yukio Mishima
*Japanese author, 20th c.
Eleanor Roosevelt
*U.S. stateswoman, 20th c.
Julius Caesar
*Roman Emperor, 100-44 B.C.
Augustus Caesar
*Roman Emperor
Harvey Milk
*U.S. politician, 20th c.
Bayard Rustin
*U.S. Civil Rights activist, 20th c.
James I
*English King, 16th-17th c.
Queen Anne
*English Queen, 18th c.
Marie Antoinette
*French Empress, 18th c.
Melissa Etheridge
*U.S. Rock Star, 20th c.
Pope Benedict IX
*1032-1044
May Sarton
*U.S. author, (1912 - 1995)
Edna Ferber
*U.S. author, 20th c.
Elton John
*English Rock Star, 20th c.
Margaret Fuller
*U.S. writer, educator, 20th c.
Montezuma II
*Aztec ruler, 16th c.
Peter the Great
*Russian Czar, 17th-18th c.
Langston Hughes
*U.S. author, 20th c.
Pope John XII
*955-964
Madame de Stael
*French writer, 17th-18th c.
Martina Navratilova
*U.S. tennis star, 20th c.
Greg Louganis
*U.S. Olympic swimmer, 20th c.
Billie Jean King
*U.S. tennis star, 20th c.
Roberta Achtenburg
*U.S. politician, 20th c.
Barney Frank
*U.S. Congressman, 20th c.
Gerry Studds
*U.S. Congressman, 20th c.
Hans Christian Andersen
*Danish author, 19th c.
Tom Dooley
*U.S. M.D. missionary, 20th c.
J. Edgar Hoover
*U.S. director of the FBI., 20th c.
Frida Kahlo
*Mexican artist, 20th c.
Suleiman the Magnificent
*Ottoman ruler, 15th c.
Rock Hudson
*U.S. actor, 20th c.
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz
*Mexican author, 16th c.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
*U.S. author, 19th c.
Candace Gingrich
*Gay Rights activist, 20th c.
Margarethe Cammermeyer
*U.S. Army Colonel, 20th c.
Zoe Dunning
*U.S. Military Reservist, 20th c.
Tom Waddel
*U.S. M.D., Olympic star, 20th c.
Kate Millet
*U.S. author, 20th c.
Janis Joplin
*U.S. singer, 20th c.
Rudolf Nuryev
*Russian dancer, 20th c.
Waslaw Nijinsky
*Russian dancer, 20th c.
Ernst Röhm
*German Nazi leader, 20th c.
Dag Hammerskjold
*Swedish UN Secretary, 209th c.
Aristotle
*Greek philosopher, 384-322 B.C.
Paula Gunn Allen
*Native American author, 20th c.
Angela Davis
*U.S. political activist, 20th c.
June Jordan
*U.S. author, activist, 20th c.
Rainer Maria Rilke
*German poet, 20th c.
James Dean
*U.S. actor, 20th c.
Montgomery Clift
*U.S. actor, 20th c.
Baron VonSteuben
*German General, Valley Forge
Edward II
*English King, 14th c.

cj's dad
02-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Geez, your list of heroes is pretty lengthy, to say the least.

cj's dad
02-24-2009, 12:32 PM
JR was also discriminated upon by people like you.

I was too young back then, living in Baltimore and my mom would have never allowed me to travel that far by myself.:lol:

BTW- keep it up- this is fun.:jump:

Tom
02-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Yup.

They need to reconcile their own issues. It's not easy. Ask Dick Cheney.

And this is not a flame? Why be low class and throw shit like this out there?

chickenhead
02-24-2009, 12:42 PM
thread drift out the wazoo, or into the wazoo, maybe :confused:

Gran Torino was the best movie I saw this year.

ddog
02-24-2009, 12:45 PM
"i offer that the world is a better place without him in it."

Maybe he should have just stated the above quote about Dick's daughter or maybe that's coming soon, still time for the moral high ground to be taken here.

Would that be high class enuff fer ya....

:sleeping:

ArlJim78
02-24-2009, 12:54 PM
That is not what the Gay movement is about. It is about equal rights.
they have equal rights now, it seems to me that they want additional rights.
they want society to change the definition of marriage.

cj's dad
02-24-2009, 01:19 PM
This thread took a left turn at post #9.

thread drift out the wazoo, or into the wazoo, maybe :confused:

NJ Stinks
02-24-2009, 02:57 PM
First, I don't believe people choose to be homosexuals. Either we are or we aren't and apparently around 5% are although I understand the percentage is in dispute.

http://www.avert.org/gay-people.htm

Secondly, I believe gay couples deserve everything in the way of rights and benefits heterosexuals get. That includes the right to be married.

Third, I don't understand why people care what other people do privately (religion seems to be a big reason for others) although I can understand relatives being disappointed because their homosexual relations probably will never experience the joy of having offspring.

Speaking for myself, sure I have relatives who are homosexual. Who doesn't if you have a lot of relatives?

Bottom line: Homosexuals have had zero negative effect on my life and I'm 59.

Ever.

riskman
02-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Penn's politics may annoy many on here and the fact that he portrayed a homosexual politician in "Milk"but his talent speaks for itself.

Actors with the highest number of Best Actor nominations include:

* Spencer Tracy (9) - with two wins (1937, 1938); three were consecutive nominations (from 1936-1938), and two others were consecutive nominations (from 1960-1961)
* Laurence Olivier (9) - with one win (1948); two were consecutive nominations (from 1939-1940)
* Jack Nicholson (8) - with three wins (two B.A. wins in 1975, 1997); three were consecutive nominations (from 1973-1975)
* Paul Newman (8) - with one win (1986); two were consecutive nominations (from 1981-1982)
* Peter O'Toole (8) - with no wins; two were consecutive nominations (from 1968-1969)
* Marlon Brando (7) - with two wins (1954, 1972); four were consecutive nominations (from 1951-1954)
* Dustin Hoffman (7) - with two wins (1979, 1988)
* Jack Lemmon (7) - with two wins (one B.A. win in 1973); two were consecutive nominations (from 1959-1960)
* Richard Burton (6) - with no wins; three were consecutive nominations (from 1964-1966)
* Tom Hanks (5) - with two wins (1993, 1994); two were consecutive nominations (from 1993-1994)
* Fredric March (5) - with two wins (1931/32, 1946); two were consecutive nominations (from 1930/31-1931/32)
* Gary Cooper (5) - with two wins (1941, 1952); three were consecutive nominations (from 1941-1943)
* Robert De Niro (5) - with two wins (one B.A. win in 1980); two were consecutive nominations (from 1990-1991)
* Paul Muni (5) - with one win (1936); two were consecutive nominations (from 1936-1937)
* Al Pacino (5) - with one win (1992); three were consecutive nominations (from 1973-1975)
* Gregory Peck (5) - with one win (1962); three were consecutive nominations (from 1945-1947)
* James Stewart (5) - with one win (1940); two were consecutive nominations (from 1939-1940)
* Sean Penn (5) - with two wins (2003 and 2008); nominations were from 1995-2008

chickenhead
02-24-2009, 03:57 PM
he said Peter O'Toole. huh huh.

How could he not have won one, that's crazy. He deserved at least an honorary award just for his Gin consumption.

Bubba X
02-24-2009, 04:45 PM
And this is not a flame? Why be low class and throw shit like this out there?
No, it's not a flame.

Do you agree that when someone writes "the world is better off without him (the gay Harvey Milk)", as CJDaddy wrote, that is a pretty good symptom of hatred and bigotry?

CJPop writes being gay is "an abomination." Well, that's straight from the Bible. It's quoted often by people to support their hatred of gays and pretty much just lets people feel better about their bigotry.

Then again, the Bible tells us the same about people who eat shellfish and bankers, doesn't it?

Light
02-24-2009, 05:12 PM
they have equal rights now, it seems to me that they want additional rights.
they want society to change the definition of marriage.

What planet do you live on cause on this one they still dont have equal rights. They dont want to change the definition of marriage. They just want to be included in the right to marry someone they love. I dont see how thats a threat to you or society.

ArlJim78
02-24-2009, 06:22 PM
What planet do you live on cause on this one they still dont have equal rights. They dont want to change the definition of marriage. They just want to be included in the right to marry someone they love. I dont see how thats a threat to you or society.
I live on the planet that defines marriage to be between a man and a woman, so in order for gays to marry the definition has to be changed, I don't know why that isn't clear. I don't think its a good idea frankly.
They do have equal rights on this issue, as the current laws don't discriminate on the basis of sexual preference but on gender.

Marshall Bennett
02-24-2009, 07:15 PM
I live on the planet that defines marriage to be between a man and a woman, so in order for gays to marry the definition has to be changed, I don't know why that isn't clear. I don't think its a good idea frankly.
They do have equal rights on this issue, as the current laws don't discriminate on the basis of sexual preference but on gender.
You've got it right . Not to mention the pressures they place on the young children they adopt . Not allowing them to grow and function in a " normal " family environment . Its abusive and unnatural ... yeah Light , That belongs on another planet !!