PDA

View Full Version : Rail Trip Race 2 @ SA 2.20

sandpit
02-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Did anyone see this horse today? He's now three for three and looks like he could be one of the ones. I know it was a four horse field, but he just seems to run effortlessly. Check out the replay on Calracing.com. They show him galloping back; he is a picture of perfection in every step he takes. The best was when they posted the payoffs; even though there was no show betting, they had Rail Trip paying $2.00 to show! :D:D:D

cmoore
02-20-2009, 06:22 PM
I tried to beat him in the Double...Had the 9 in the 1st leg and all but the big favorite in the 2nd leg...Probably not the wisest move..But the prices swayed me to do it..

sandpit
02-20-2009, 07:40 PM
yeah, he looks like one that's tough to bet against...the double paid a whopping $5.60 with him...maybe if he goes in the Big Cap, with a large field, that might be the time to get the value on some more seasoned horses...he sure looks like a horse that could fill the void in the Handicap Division.

Robert Fischer
02-20-2009, 11:37 PM
gave Booyah a hell of a workout :lol:

Si2see
02-21-2009, 08:05 AM
again he hasn't been challenged, but the times that he runs, and the way he does it really says he could be a really nice handicap horse, something we might be missing this year

BeatTheChalk
02-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Did anyone see this horse today? He's now three for three and looks like he could be one of the ones. I know it was a four horse field, but he just seems to run effortlessly. Check out the replay on Calracing.com. They show him galloping back; he is a picture of perfection in every step he takes. The best was when they posted the payoffs; even though there was no show betting, they had Rail Trip paying $2.00 to show! :D:D:D

No truth to the Rumor ... that Trevor is going to marry the horse .. next
time he is in the Winner's Circle. We havent heard more praise and gushing
since Sunday Silence. :lol: :D

WinterTriangle
02-24-2009, 02:51 AM
Actually, Sandpit, Rail Trip is 4 for 4. :)

Trainer going back and forth between going to Dubai or the SA Big 'Cap. Well Armed is going to Dubai. I think Rail Trip will stay here, just my gut.

Big 'Cap has some pretty good possibles, including Einstein, who is working bullets. Other hopefuls as of today are Cowboy Cal, Tiago, Colonel John, Magnum, Blue Exit, Victory Pete, Dixie Chatter, Matto Mondo, Zambezi Sun and Court Vision....also, some England invader named Dansant.

Will like to see how he does against these guys.