PDA

View Full Version : Elysium Fields back today 2/19

Robert Fischer
02-19-2009, 12:42 PM
DRF article http://drf.com/news/article/101737.html

Santa Anita Race 7
#5 Elysium Fields past performances http://www.brisnet.com/bris_link/pdfs/markcasse_139416.pdf

His big 2nd in Fountain of Youth put him on many Derby hopeful lists last year.

Personally hoping he is well bet today.
He does own the two highest Bris CR ratings (119mdn, 123FOY)

Si2see
02-19-2009, 03:18 PM
they never say in the article what was wrong with him...

Robert Fischer
02-19-2009, 10:11 PM
they never say in the article what was wrong with him...

would be nice to know.

He's still a big son of a gun and ran down the pace setter today to win. I was betting on Mike Smith and the 6 but Elysium Fields was best.
Didn't blow me away , but has room for improvement.
Would like to see him lose the blinkers as well, because he seemed to be a better finisher without them.

speldedo
02-20-2009, 11:48 AM
would be nice to know.

He's still a big son of a gun and ran down the pace setter today to win. I was betting on Mike Smith and the 6 but Elysium Fields was best.
Would like to see him lose the blinkers as well, because he seemed to be a better finisher without them.

His trainer is some new guy named Drysdale, maybe you should call him or email him about taking the blinkers off.:D

Si2see
02-20-2009, 12:45 PM
would be nice to know.

Your 6 galloped out in front , or galloped out better "IMO" than Elysium fields, but that could be expected I guess of a horse with that long of a layoff

Robert Fischer
02-20-2009, 01:08 PM
His trainer is some new guy named Drysdale, maybe you should call him or email him about taking the blinkers off.:D
:D Drysdale's got more training knowledge in his little finger than i'll ever have... still wouldn't be a shock to see them come off.