PDA

View Full Version : A nation of cowards?

ArlJim78
02-18-2009, 03:16 PM
According to the first black attorney general in US history Americans are cowards because they don't talk to each other enough about race.

"Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards. Though race-related issues continue to occupy a significant portion of our political discussion, and though there remain many unresolved racial issues in this nation, we, average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race."

what a pompous buffoon. how does one calculate the correct amount of racial discussions that an average American should be having, and by what measure does he feel that we don't measure up?

easy for a black man to make this charge, if you're white and you try to talk about race, guess what? you're a racist! and why should we talk about race anyway? I thought race doesn't matter? What should we do, walk up to people and say hey, lets talk about race?

When he says we don't talk about race you can translate that to mean that America hasn't done enough yet to atone for its sins.

so far i haven't found a single member of this new regime that doesn't make my skin crawl.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/02/18/1800033.aspx

NJ Stinks
02-18-2009, 03:58 PM
so far i haven't found a single member of this new regime that doesn't make my skin crawl.

Now you know how I felt the last 8 years - except for Colin Powell.

PaceAdvantage
02-18-2009, 05:48 PM
Now you know how I felt the last 8 years - except for Colin Powell.What about when Powell was grandstanding in front of the UN pre-Iraq war...what did you think about him then? Did you have kind things to say about him way back when?

hcap
02-18-2009, 06:12 PM
The Murdoch rag, ah, eh publication, the NY Post had this.
You would guess Holders comments have some relevance here.
Racism rears it's ugly head thru' the rights' wink and nod insinuations.
Like Toms' theory of welfare cheats. He calls them cleverly "Anchors".

http://static.crooksandliars.com/files/uploads/2009/02/delonas_b441a.jpg

GaryG
02-18-2009, 06:23 PM
When he says we don't talk about race you can translate that to mean that America hasn't done enough yet to atone for its sins.I am going up to the Colonial Downs OTB tomorrow, so I will ask my friends there how they feel about race. I have a pretty good idea, but you never know. Film at 11.

LottaKash
02-18-2009, 06:24 PM
I find none of this hard to believe...One has only to look at the "sunni's & shiites", both citzens of the same country and both professing their faith in allah, still killing each other.......Look at Ireland, both principals in that they claim to love "Jesus", yet they would kill you for your way in your beliefs....."Rebels & Yankees", etc....Why would race be any different, and as long as you have guys like Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson, and thugs like the KKK, continually making trouble.....Nothing has changed since man has first walked the earth.....

So what's new AG ?......Let's all get together, have a tea party and discuss "Race"...:jump:

best,

PaceAdvantage
02-18-2009, 06:41 PM
The Murdoch rag, ah, eh publication, the NY Post had this.
You would guess Holders comments have some relevance here.
Racism rears it's ugly head thru' the rights' wink and nod insinuations.
Like Toms' theory of welfare cheats. He calls them cleverly "Anchors". Wow man. You really need to give your head a shake. Did you even know a chimpanzee attacked a woman (in CT. I believe) and had to be killed by police?

Are you saying that cartoon, which is making a clever comment on the stimulus bill based on a current event in the NY Metro area is somehow racist?

Unreal. If this is the type of attitude that is running DC at the moment, we are so much more screwed than I ever thought possible.

JustRalph
02-18-2009, 06:45 PM
That's the dumbest cartoon I have seen published in years.

I get what their real meaning was. A bunch of monkeys in Congress etc.

But exploiting that Chimp story was too easy and stupid.

Somebody should have known they would be called racist, and proclaim that they were calling Obama a monkey.

But then again............maybe they just wanted publicity ?

Floyd
02-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Somebody should have known they would be called racist, and proclaim that they were calling Obama a monkey.
Boy, that is just crazy! I mean, really, who would think of our president when they see a monkey? That's just wack! Nobody would make that connection, would they? Huh. People like that must be insane!

PaceAdvantage
02-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Boy, that is just crazy! I mean, really, who would think of our president when they see a monkey? That's just wack! Nobody would make that connection, would they? Huh. People like that must be insane!Not only is the far-left 100x more obsessed with religion than the far-right, but far-left Democrats in general seem to think and talk in racial overtones probably more than any other group on earth (with the possible exception of the KKK or any other hate-group you wish to cite).

They're the ones that see a dead chimpanzee in a cartoon and immediately think of it as a racial attack on Obama. They are the ones that think everyone with an (R) next to their name is secretly turning their backs and whispering racial epithets at every single opportunity,

Get over yourselves.

Floyd
02-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Not only is the far-left 100x more obsessed with religion than the far-right, but far-left Democrats in general seem to think and talk in racial overtones probably more than any other group on earth.
Cite? Or is that just another opinion presented as fact?
They're the ones that see a dead chimpanzee in a cartoon and immediately think of it as a racial attack on Obama. They are the ones that think everyone with an (R) next to their name is secretly turning their backs and whispering racial epithets at every single opportunity.

Sure. Right. How 'bout we ask Tom, our resident monkey?

hcap
02-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Wow man. You really need to give your head a shake. Did you even know a chimpanzee attacked a woman (in CT. I believe) and had to be killed by police?
Of course the reference to Obama is thrown in specifically. The fact that a chimp was shot is part and parcel of the winking and nodding.

There is a long history of racism that has made this connection. Monkeys and Blacks. Although most of this is no longer as predominant as it used to be, it sorely still exists, and the dumb cartoon tries to insinuate it again. This is something that Holder is referring to.

I would guess that many of NY Post readers got it and once again chuckled.
A wink and a nod.

HUSKER55
02-18-2009, 07:11 PM
You want to talk about race and it only took eleven posts to go to hell. That has got to be a record somewhere.

Floyd
02-18-2009, 07:28 PM
You want to talk about race and it only took eleven posts to go to hell. That has got to be a record somewhere.
The PaceAdvantage board should probably avoid talking about race and stick to discussing the races.

ArlJim78
02-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Michelle Malkins comment;

"When I think of racial cowards, I think of Barack Obama at Jeremiah Wright’s church, sitting there week after week, year after year, saying nothing about the separatist demagoguery echoing from the pulpit to the pews"

I couldn't agree more.

Floyd
02-18-2009, 08:11 PM

"When I think of racial cowards, I think of Barack Obama at Jeremiah Wright’s church, sitting there week after week, year after year, saying nothing about the separatist demagoguery echoing from the pulpit to the pews"

I couldn't agree more.
I know, let's make our public discourse even more divisive! That'll help!

hcap
02-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Malkin? This Malkin?

The photo was taken at a Colorado rally against the President's economic recovery plan.

http://static.crooksandliars.com/files/uploads/2009/02/malkin%20swastika_ad7d3.jpg

Notice the "O" in Obama??

A swastika circled.

Malkin is as relevant as Coulter or Rush.

BUD
02-18-2009, 08:20 PM
We have a guy on the force--Reminiscent of the guy in the Gump flick..No Exaggeration..Long arms and an Ebonics tone---He was my Partner--Mostly by default---They Said he Stunk---They Called Him Monkey---And Worse---

When Bud was stabbed in the back and there was Chaos all around---I was in the open easy prey to get killed----The ((monkey)) as as the @sses I worked with called him Covered me--Risked his life in an open area while it appeared I would bleed out----He dragged me to cover---The administered the 1st first aid that was said saved my life.....

This whole innuendo thing bugs the shit outta me------Ya If I had my weapon I would maime anyone that would offend this man-----Kill would be to good-

Gary I respect you----But when you fight with these men----And Out there you are all brothers---There are times---things happen and here we are all brothers----Go ahead throw stones at me---Fine-----

I can not believe this conversation has gone on ...unreal.

OK I did NOT threaten anyone------I am just sickened

NJ Stinks
02-18-2009, 08:47 PM

I couldn't agree more.

Michelle Malkins fits right in with Fox News and NY Post - both owned by Rupert Murdoch. She may be worse than Al Sharpton - in her own way, of course. :ThmbDown:

NJ Stinks
02-18-2009, 08:51 PM
What about when Powell was grandstanding in front of the UN pre-Iraq war...what did you think about him then? Did you have kind things to say about him way back when?

I didn't like it at all. But I also believe Powell would not have made that speech at the UN if he knew what he was saying was wrong. Can't say that about the rest of Bush's crew.

BlueShoe
02-18-2009, 09:52 PM
Michelle Malkin is an informed,articulate conservative.The Right has several informed women such as,Malkin,Coulter,and Laura Ingram that deliver the conservative message.The left has only---Randi Rhodes and Rachel Maddow??

Snag
02-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Any time one race "reserves" words and phrases as their own and calls all other races "cowards", there is going to be problems. There is no way to have a discussion when one side is locked out.

JustRalph
02-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Of course the reference to Obama is thrown in specifically. The fact that a chimp was shot is part and parcel of the winking and nodding.

There is a long history of racism that has made this connection. Monkeys and Blacks. Although most of this is no longer as predominant as it used to be, it sorely still exists, and the dumb cartoon tries to insinuate it again. This is something that Holder is referring to.

I would guess that many of NY Post readers got it and once again chuckled.
A wink and a nod.

In about 2001 a Dem Lib cartoonist drew a cartoon of Colin Powell as a Monkey in a military uniform standing in front of the Presidents Desk while he was taking orders.......I don't remember any uproar about that one.......... oh yeah.....because he was a Republican it's ok.

How about this one

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_y19uMAAWueI/RZfs5qggvUI/AAAAAAAAAAM/5nObYTN-Ke4/s400/condoleezza_rice_pregnant_with_monkey.jpg

or this one

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/5231/scan00010ud.jpg

or this one

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/armyyouhave/condi_rice_bride_heretik.jpg

These all showed up on Liberal Websites. I tired of looking for the Colin Powell cartoon............ gotta be out there somewhere. I had it hanging in my office for a few years ..........

Rookies
02-18-2009, 11:12 PM
Do those somehow make the Post one better, Ralph ?

All are bad, as only a fair minded person would suggest. The only diff is that the NY Post has a much larger circ than the others.

Pace, you need to think these things through. It doesn't matter if there was a real life incident of a rampaging monkey. It is the deliberate association with the stimulus package headed by Obama that makes it suspect.

I just don't believe that those putting it in the paper didn't full well know it.

ArlJim78
02-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Malkin? This Malkin?

The photo was taken at a Colorado rally against the President's economic recovery plan.

http://static.crooksandliars.com/files/uploads/2009/02/malkin%20swastika_ad7d3.jpg

Notice the "O" in Obama??

A swastika circled.

Malkin is as relevant as Coulter or Rush.
true, and that's a big compliment.

the picture looks like a set-up to me. some guy comes up, hey can i get a picture with you? then conveniently holds up a placard with a swastika on it.

as if we haven't seen thousands of swastikas at the anti-bush/war rallies.

ArlJim78
02-18-2009, 11:22 PM
Michelle Malkins fits right in with Fox News and NY Post - both owned by Rupert Murdoch. She may be worse than Al Sharpton - in her own way, of course. :ThmbDown:
there are no parallels between her and Al Sharpton. none.

NJ Stinks
02-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Michelle Malkin is an informed,articulate conservative.The Right has several informed women such as,Malkin,Coulter,and Laura Ingram that deliver the conservative message.The left has only---Randi Rhodes and Rachel Maddow??

The left has Janeane Garofalo, Whoopi Golberg, and Joy Bahar to name three. And just to name one - Maureen Dowd is pretty articulate too.:ThmbUp:

boxcar
02-18-2009, 11:51 PM
Where the heck is PETA when you need them? Associating a monkey with BO!? :bang: :bang: What a despicable insult to the entire Monkey Kingdom! :rolleyes:

Boxcar

JustRalph
02-19-2009, 12:16 AM
The left has Janeane Garofalo, Whoopi Golberg, and Joy Bahar to name three. And just to name one - Maureen Dowd is pretty articulate too.:ThmbUp:

You have got to be kidding? Garofalo is being laughed at all over the place after those stupid comments she made about Conservative Brains. Goldberg is a women who the other night told BillO that she wants to help Obama learn to talk to the other side of the aisle. This after she lost endorsement deals for referring to Pez Bush and her "bush" during a John Kerry Fundraiser.
Maureen Dowd is a women in more dire need of an Orgasm than any other women in America. She was roundly criticized for being Jealous of Sarah Palin's looks in her column and in private conversations she had around Washington. She was also taken to task for being sexist when it came to Hillary Clinton.

You can be articulate, well educated and completely wrong at the same time. A couple of your examples prove it.

NJ Stinks
02-19-2009, 12:53 AM
You have got to be kidding? Garofalo is being laughed at all over the place after those stupid comments she made about Conservative Brains. Goldberg is a women who the other night told BillO that she wants to help Obama learn to talk to the other side of the aisle. This after she lost endorsement deals for referring to Pez Bush and her "bush" during a John Kerry Fundraiser.
Maureen Dowd is a women in more dire need of an Orgasm than any other women in America. She was roundly criticized for being Jealous of Sarah Palin's looks in her column and in private conversations she had around Washington. She was also taken to task for being sexist when it came to Hillary Clinton.

You can be articulate, well educated and completely wrong at the same time. A couple of your examples prove it.

Malkin, Coulter,and Ingram are a regular riot too.

PaceAdvantage
02-19-2009, 01:21 AM
I didn't like it at all. But I also believe Powell would not have made that speech at the UN if he knew what he was saying was wrong. Can't say that about the rest of Bush's crew.Poor poor General Powell...come on man...he's a big boy with LOTS of worldly experience. You telling me he didn't know (whatever it is you think he didn't know)?

boxcar
02-19-2009, 02:30 AM

Tell me you're kidding. The collective IQ of the four doesn't exceed that of plant life. Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest and Off-the-Scale Dumb. :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Boxcar

boxcar
02-19-2009, 02:33 AM
Poor poor General Powell...come on man...he's a big boy with LOTS of worldly experience. You telling me he didn't know (whatever it is you think he didn't know)?

If Powel didn't know (whatever it was that NJ thinks he didn't), then wouldn't this qualify him for the Ignoramus of the Year award? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

ArlJim78
02-19-2009, 02:55 AM
JOY BEHAR!!???:lol:
now i've heard it all.
why leave out Rosie O'Donnell? afterall she's got to be one of the lefts leading female thinkers if Joy Behar is on the list.

PaceAdvantage
02-19-2009, 03:24 AM
Pace, you need to think these things through. It doesn't matter if there was a real life incident of a rampaging monkey. It is the deliberate association with the stimulus package headed by Obama that makes it suspect. It does matter if we are EVER going to get by all this crap as a NATION!

The stimulus package isn't headed by Obama. He inherited this whole thing from Bush. There isn't an original idea in Obama's body. He's following the same "politics of fear" as Bush did...don't you recall? "Pass this bill, or the world will end!"

Bush did it with the bailout bill, now Obama copies him with this insane stimulus package. That monkey represents all the clowns and crazed rampaging idiots who are backing this thing without even so much as reading it...

It has nothing to do with race as much as you'd like it to be...do you really think this cartoonist deliberately set out to sabotage his career?

It's been said that that the election of Obama put another nail in the collective racist's coffin. Nope, racism is still alive and well, flowing freely from the body that is the left wing of the party of Democrats.

Marshall Bennett
02-19-2009, 10:09 AM
JOY BEHAR!!???:lol:
now i've heard it all.
why leave out Rosie O'Donnell? afterall she's got to be one of the lefts leading female thinkers if Joy Behar is on the list.
Behar is first and foremost a hateful woman . The fact that she's also a liberal shouldn't reflect the views of all liberals . Rosie's simply a nut , also a liberal , but again not relective of all liberals . Behar compared Bush to Adolph Hitler on her show in front of millions of viewers . Only a hateful , venomous degenerate would make such a comparison . I truely don't beleive most liberals share many of her views .

Bubba X
02-19-2009, 10:31 AM
It does matter if we are EVER going to get by all this crap as a NATION!

It has nothing to do with race as much as you'd like it to be...

Nope, racism is still alive and well, flowing freely from the body that is the left wing of the party of Democrats.

Yep, apologists have been saying that for years, centuries, in fact.

"Monkey slurs against Africans and African-Americans go back to the days of early colonialism, when Anglo Saxon, Spanish and Portuguese conquerors used these types of drawings and descriptions to dehumanize black people so that their mistreatment and enslavement would not be viewed as wrong or sinful."

Tom
02-19-2009, 12:10 PM
Fact is that racism, for the vast majority of people and in the vast majority of cities had not been an issue for decades. What racism has become is an excuse for personal failure. Our AG and our president are both racist bigots, to the core. Our AG is a fool and an embarrassment to this country.

boxcar
02-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Yep, apologists have been saying that for years, centuries, in fact.

"Monkey slurs against Africans and African-Americans go back to the days of early colonialism, when Anglo Saxon, Spanish and Portuguese conquerors used these types of drawings and descriptions to dehumanize black people so that their mistreatment and enslavement would not be viewed as wrong or sinful."

You know what I love about hypocritical libs: You never hear a peep out of them when the racial "slurs" are cast upon black conservatives by liberals. It's perfectly acceptable to call black conservative males "uncle Toms" or to call black female conservaties "Aunt Jemimas", etc., etc. So, I guess it's only wrong when the object of a slur or perceived slur is a liberal.

Now, personally I would never associate BO with any monkey because that would be insulting to all monkeys. Monkeys have better sense and more intelligence than BO. I'd be more inclined to compare BO to a fruit fly or some such thing.

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
02-19-2009, 01:17 PM

For those with short attention spans, I responded to this post. Blueshoe said "The left has only---Randi Rhodes and Rachel Maddow??" The fact that you don't like the women I mentioned (what a surprise) doesn't change the fact that the left has more than Rhodes and Maddow out there.

BlueShoe
02-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Racism is often used as a substiture for lack of personal responsibility,even more so in todays political environment.African-American intellectuals such as Thomas Sowell,Walter Williams,and radio host/author Larry Elder have tried for years to point this out.As expected,they have been attacked by the Left and by militants with the usual name calling and attacks.The Black community is going to suffer a huge letdown and disappointment when they find out that Obama cannot walk on water and is not the Annointed One.He has instilled in them a mindset of "we are going to give you forty acres and a mule and a chicken in every pot" sense of false expectation.When the mule does not arrive,the chicken turns out to be rotten,and the forty acres is just another run down tenement in the ghetto,his adoring followers are going to be very bitter.

slewis
02-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Not only is the far-left 100x more obsessed with religion than the far-right, but far-left Democrats in general seem to think and talk in racial overtones probably more than any other group on earth.

100X ??? You should re-consider this statement because it's closer to being the opposite.:rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
02-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Racism is often used as a substiture for lack of personal responsibility,even more so in todays political environment.African-American intellectuals such as Thomas Sowell,Walter Williams,and radio host/author Larry Elder have tried for years to point this out.As expected,they have been attacked by the Left and by militants with the usual name calling and attacks.The Black community is going to suffer a huge letdown and disappointment when they find out that Obama cannot walk on water and is not the Annointed One.He has instilled in them a mindset of "we are going to give you forty acres and a mule and a chicken in every pot" sense of false expectation.When the mule does not arrive,the chicken turns out to be rotten,and the forty acres is just another run down tenement in the ghetto,his adoring followers are going to be very bitter.

What a crock! Obama is going to be an inspiration to black people for the rest of his life - unless he is thrown out of office for some insanely stupid action on his part.

ArlJim78
02-19-2009, 01:37 PM
What a crock! Obama is going to be an inspiration to black people for the rest of his life - UNTIL he is thrown out of office for some insanely stupid action on his part.

FTFY

ArlJim78
02-19-2009, 01:39 PM
Behar is first and foremost a hateful woman . The fact that she's also a liberal shouldn't reflect the views of all liberals . Rosie's simply a nut , also a liberal , but again not relective of all liberals . Behar compared Bush to Adolph Hitler on her show in front of millions of viewers . Only a hateful , venomous degenerate would make such a comparison . I truely don't beleive most liberals share many of her views .

It appears to me that the majority of them do. She was hardly the lone kook out there in terms of hating Bush.

BlueShoe
02-19-2009, 01:39 PM
He is already taking insanely stupid action and he has only been in office a month.

Marshall Bennett
02-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Now, personally I would never associate BO with any monkey because that would be insulting to all monkeys. Monkeys have better sense and more intelligence than BO. I'd be more inclined to compare BO to a fruit fly or some such thing.

Boxcar
:lol: I wouldn't take it quite that far but none-the-less , very funny . :lol:

Tom
02-19-2009, 02:21 PM
For those with short attention spans, I responded to this post. Blueshoe said "The left has only---Randi Rhodes and Rachel Maddow??" The fact that you don't like the women I mentioned (what a surprise) doesn't change the fact that the left has more than Rhodes and Maddow out there.

Yeah, you got yer Knucklehead Ed, and Stephanie (formerly Sister Sleeze).

PaceAdvantage
02-19-2009, 05:45 PM
"Monkey slurs against Africans and African-Americans go back to the days of early colonialism, when Anglo Saxon, Spanish and Portuguese conquerors used these types of drawings and descriptions to dehumanize black people so that their mistreatment and enslavement would not be viewed as wrong or sinful."You actually, within your heart, believe that that cartoon was meant as a racial slur against Obama. You truly believe this?

God help you.

PaceAdvantage
02-19-2009, 05:47 PM
100X ??? You should re-consider this statement because it's closer to being the opposite.:rolleyes:That's the conventional wisdom, and I'm saying that wisdom is incorrect.

It's the left that fixates on religion and racism, not the right.

NJ Stinks
02-19-2009, 05:53 PM
That's the conventional wisdom, and I'm saying that wisdom is incorrect.

It's the left that fixates on religion and racism, not the right.

That you believe what you say is sort of spooky. :bang: No wonder this country is so divided. We can't agree on hardly anything.

Bubba X
02-19-2009, 06:18 PM
You actually, within your heart, believe that that cartoon was meant as a racial slur against Obama. You truly believe this?

God help you.No, not personally. But I certainly think it's beyond question that a lot of people do. It was just an incredibly stupid decision to run it.

If you are among those who can't see how it could be found offensive count yourself as among those who truly do need God's special attention.

Are you Potuguese?

PaceAdvantage
02-19-2009, 06:33 PM
No, not personally. But I certainly think it's beyond question that a lot of people do. It was just an incredibly stupid decision to run it.

If you are among those who can't see how it could be found offensive count yourself as among those who truly do need God's special attention.It's easy to find something offensive, especially when one is constantly looking around every corner for "it."

The hard part is trying to stay on the rails.

JustRalph
02-19-2009, 09:33 PM
What a crock! Obama is going to be an inspiration to black people for the rest of his life - unless he is thrown out of office for some insanely stupid action on his part.

And therein lies the rub. I brought this up when talking to a black man who is a friend of mine. This was at least two months before the election. He said this to me.........

" He could be a great inspiration, but if he screws up, blacks may never recover"

magwell
02-19-2009, 10:37 PM
:lol: I wouldn't take it quite that far but none-the-less , very funny . :lol: Funny ???? you and Boxcar should be ashamed of your selfs .....so sad :ThmbDown:

prospector
02-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Funny ???? you and Boxcar should be ashamed of your selfs .....so sad :ThmbDown:
lighten up...that was funny :jump::jump:

GaryG
02-20-2009, 09:46 AM
Funny ???? you and Boxcar should be ashamed of your selfs .....so sad :ThmbDown:Somehow I don't think they are.....me either. This is the classic much ado about nothing.

Tom
02-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Just how does that cartoon possible affect anyone of any worth in the real world?

Lefty
02-20-2009, 12:00 PM
slewis, Pa is correct. Just listen, Slew, just listen. Listen to any dim Politician. They can't complete a sentence without mentioning race. Listen up!

Marshall Bennett
02-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Somehow I don't think they are.....me either. This is the classic much ado about nothing.
... and thats why I refuse to labor on it any further .

ddog
02-20-2009, 12:23 PM
And therein lies the rub. I brought this up when talking to a black man who is a friend of mine. This was at least two months before the election. He said this to me.........

" He could be a great inspiration, but if he screws up, blacks may never recover"

and you see , I guess, what little sense that makes, as in if Carter or Bush , pick'em, whites have never recovered.

You know skin color doesn't mean you can't be conditioned to think like a slave.

What a fraud you are.

PaceAdvantage
02-20-2009, 06:27 PM
What a fraud you are.How so? You don't believe it when he says he had that conversation?

Please explain yourself.