PDA

View Full Version : alex rodriguez

lamboguy
02-17-2009, 07:26 PM
alex got on television today and claimed he had no idea what he was shooting up his veins in the dominican republic.

of course alex hasn't taken steroid's for years now.

now alex will become a hall of famer full of drugs. and pete rose will never make it because he bet on a few horses and ballgames.

JustRalph
02-17-2009, 09:09 PM
What Pete did is baby Shit compared to the Roids guys........

Pete's records are real............

pktruckdriver
02-17-2009, 10:00 PM
JR

I agree, but was Pete ever tested for Roids, I mean look at him carefully.

But then again Pete was around before God, so maybe Roids weren't around yet, I do not know that answer , but think they were , ask Lyle Alzado, right?

No Pete should be in, my opinion, but I am more forgiving.

How bout Bonds, his story is still in Limbo, the Rocket, Mac and Sosa, My god man have you seen Ricky Henderson, man he sure looked pumped up, did he not?

The look of Roids is kinda hard to hide, agree, yes or no?

Why does Hank Aaron speak on behalf of Bonds, makes me wonder, but it does make me want to listen to him, Hank deserves my attention, how bout yours?

No one more thing, let us change how Baseball Hall of Fame Inductee's get electeed, take it from the Idiots who have a vote now, especially the ones who did not vote for both Tony Gwynn and Cal Ripken, how could these 2 not get a unanimous election, who could hold there vote against these 2 people.

Patrick

kenwoodallpromos
02-18-2009, 12:35 AM
AR's cousin turned him on to PED, and AR benched pressed 310 in HS but no PEd there.. sounds fishy to me!

PaceAdvantage
02-18-2009, 03:56 AM
Everyone must remember that the Soviet Olympic weight lifting team was using roids in the 1950s!!!!!

That was BEFORE Maris and Mantle....

Never mind Pete Rose, who came along much later. He could have easily been on something.

Like I said, they didn't invent cheating in 1990. And they invented steroids way before they started using them in athletic events in the 1950s.

Thomas Roulston
02-18-2009, 07:05 AM
This story, and others like it, reminds me of something I witnessed at The Meadowlands (the racetrack, not Giants Stadium) about 20-25 years ago.

As the horses turned into the stretch, this dude seated behind me began yelling at the top of his lungs, "Come on, Lasix! Come on, Lasix!" Apparently there was a horse in that (thoroughbred) race who was using Lasix for the first time.

If Lasix can be legal in horse racing, why shouldn't steroids be legal in baseball, etc.?

And do you really think that if any horse wins the Triple Crown from here on, an asterisk will be appended to it if, like the vast majority of horses these days, said Triple Crown winner is a Lasix user? (Is this now done with track records?)

OTM Al
02-18-2009, 10:23 AM
alex got on television today and claimed he had no idea what he was shooting up his veins in the dominican republic.

now alex will become a hall of famer full of drugs. and pete rose will never make it because he bet on a few horses and ballgames.

Pete didn't just bet on ball games, he bet on his own team while he was the manager. And he would have been forgiven but he is so stupid that he still won't admit to the magnitude of what he did. And Ralph is right, it is baby s$%t compared to the roids guys to me as well, and frankly there is little more foul than what comes out of babies. Rose was essentially fixing games. And you can be sure that Rose was a drug user as well. He played at the height of the amphetamine era and given the way he played I have no doubt he would have done anything to make himself just a little better.

cj's dad
02-18-2009, 10:40 AM
Pete didn't just bet on ball games, he bet on his own team while he was the manager. And he would have been forgiven but he is so stupid that he still won't admit to the magnitude of what he did. And Ralph is right, it is baby s$%t compared to the roids guys to me as well, and frankly there is little more foul than what comes out of babies. Rose was essentially fixing games. And you can be sure that Rose was a drug user as well. He played at the height of the amphetamine era and given the way he played I have no doubt he would have done anything to make himself just a little better.

Just ask Ray Fosse !!:ThmbDown:

mountainman
02-18-2009, 02:21 PM

Rose should be in. Sure, he's a selfish, lying creep, but it's the hall of 'fame'-not the hall of 'good conduct.'

OTM Al
02-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Don't disagree. And so should Alex when his turn comes.

JustRalph
02-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Rose Readily admits using speed in his book I believe....... I heard him talk about "Greenies" being in a bowl in the club house during a radio interview.

The Judge
02-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Feast your eyes on these beauties no roids here' not needed when you can move a Sub-Zero Refrigerator by yourself. :blush: http://www.femalemuscle.com/tag/muscular-females/