PDA

View Full Version : Laural Selections

Claude_Refobick
02-16-2009, 06:13 PM
I have some exactas for you..Wednesday's card.

If the 18th is Wednesday.

Hang on.

Claude_Refobick
02-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Box 3/4 in the 2nd.

Box 4/7 in the 6th.

Box 2/6 in the 7th.

Let's watch.

Should be fun.

Claude_Refobick
02-16-2009, 06:53 PM
If I could dart these,I would.

I don't do directionless conformity....resulting in brainless enormity.

Like RagTop.

JC.....happy now,are ya?

Claude_Refobick
02-17-2009, 03:08 PM
The Beulah misfire today is no big deal.

I hate that place.

Stay with me on these.

I still like them... and that's rare.

Claude_Refobick
02-17-2009, 07:05 PM
No more Beulah Thread....phooey.

I would imagine some of the old witches here filed a grievance.

Hey...fine with me.

Spoil it for everyone.

That kinda stuff......ya just can't buy.

If I still live..later tonight I will interview Christina Rossetti regarding my selections. Not only is she renown as one of the finest poets of all time, but also as a most excellent handicapper.

Really,guy...don't dart me yet. This is something no one will want to miss.

Claude_Refobick
02-18-2009, 01:26 AM
Better late than never ..don't ya think?

I am going to give something no other handicapper can. That is; to have a guest on from the cultural world who also enjoys venturing out, with authority...mind you, into the dark world of ....horsey racing.That swarthy world where man feeds his lust for favor by preying on the sweat of the beast once used for burden and now used for the pleasure of the kings and queens to show off their wealth and power.

But enough about this wonderful game.

Let's have a round of applause for Christina Rossetti.

Christina, may I say it's a huge treat to have you here tonight?

Thank you so much, Mo..I mean Claude.It's wonderful to be with such a savagely handsome man as yourself.

Oh Christina..you are too,too kind.Allow me to tell our audience you are considered one of the great poets in history. Won't you start off by reciting my favorite poem, When I am Dead,My Dearest?

I shall be happy to,Mo..I mean Claude.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PAABJ0hH84&feature=related

Oh my God,ChristIna! That was so bizarre!!

WHAT DID YOU SAY!?

Uh..well....no, no. Did not mean bizarre....uh...I meant..uh...boy ,you were so good the way you suddenly segued into character like that. It was really amazing. As fine a read as I have ever heard.

That's much bettah,Claude. I would hate to think you were calling me crazy or anything of the sort.

Oh for Heavens sakes no,Christina. Not at all. I really admire your talent so much.Now, I'd like to get your opinion of my fine selections listed earlier in this thread.

I think they are beautiful. I could not agree more with them. I found them..provocative; but not quite as much as I found them----seductive.

Yow. I didn't expect that. I really appreciate your vote of confidence here.Oh...would you like some CokeyCola?

Oh thank you, but I'm wearing the penalty bra this week.

The ....oh never mind.You know,Christina....it seems to be coming back to me.Didn't I have you on the program before...maybe around 6 months ago on another station?

I believe so..yes.

Mmm-hmmm. .....uh...Christina.

Yes?

I don't mean to be rude....but weren't you born in..uh....1830?

I was. Yes.

Oh boy.

Do you mind if I ask one more question?

Not at all.

Well...uhm, it's kind of hard. I may have asked you this before,but.........aren't you dead?

Why,yes.

I am.

I see.

Oh gosh, look at that time...tsk tsk. We're going to have to go and end the program for tonight. ( Psst...get her out of here...do it fast.) I'd like to once again thank Christina Rossetti for ...being here tonight.

Next week our guest will be Carla Coconut,who is a Schmoozer Extraordinaire,but doesn't know a thing about horsey racing. Please tune in. ( Let's make sure this one's not dead...OK? )

Thank you sssso much.

Claude_Refobick
02-18-2009, 02:49 AM
Just thayin'.

Claude_Refobick
02-18-2009, 03:29 AM
You know,SportyFans.....................

..I forgot what I was going to say.

Well....let's go in this direction.

Ever hear of a superfluent confluent?

Neither have I.

What about a convergence of great urgents?

I see the glimmer in your eyes.........yer sayin'..."Ya!!..now yer talkin'!!"

But......ever thought about how cheating is rampant in today's world of electromagnetic waves of force?

I mean, who can you really trust anymore?

Trust yourself.

That's right...that's what I said. Disable the cable...lock up the wheels...stower the blower...shell the cell...make the newspaper the old caper....do not pet the i-net.

Rely on you and you intuition to make your very own science fiction.

I mean..why let them do it when you can?

Make a trace round a face, and save it for how you behave it.It will be true to you as long as you are true to it.

A buy product of this is use to your own picks.Is it sinking in yet?

Isn't it better to have died just one death than a thousand?

God ,I wish they'd dart me.

I don't think I'm reaching any of you.

How about this?

Do not chew your prey;merely kill it and move on, for you may become it.

onefast99
02-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Excellent selections. You should consider becoming a track handicapper. I havent seen picks like this since the 1994 baseball strike.