PDA

View Full Version : according to C-span

lamboguy
02-16-2009, 06:01 PM
out of the 42 presidents ronald reagan improved from rank #11 to #10, george h.w. bush improved from #20 to #18, bill clinton improved from #21 to 15, james carter lost 3 spots from 22 to 25. the most recent president george bush is ranked #36.

interesting how george bush is ranked worse than carter, personally i make it a dead heat. never the less i believe barak obama will rank worse than those 2!

Lefty
02-16-2009, 09:01 PM
GW being below Carter is nonsense. Just like giving Gorbechof the Nobel Prize over Reagan. What are these rankings based on?

lamboguy
02-16-2009, 10:07 PM
GW being below Carter is nonsense. Just like giving Gorbechof the Nobel Prize over Reagan. What are these rankings based on?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ranking_presidents;_ylt=AmsxrhnN67IaW168xfDpsr_Zn4 14

try this link, seems like they are not to biased, they got a republican as the best president of all time!!

Burls
02-17-2009, 04:45 AM
GW being below Carter is nonsense.I thought ranking W. as ONLY the 36th worst out of 42 was overly generous. Here's a noteworthy paragraph.

George W Bush scored lowest in international relations, where he was ranked 41st, and in economic management, where he was ranked 40th. His highest ranking, 24th, was in the category of pursuing equal justice for all. He was ranked 25th in crisis leadership and vision and agenda setting.

Isn't that interesting, GWB ranks below average in every single category of assessment. Why, oh why, did people let this mediocre buffoon destroy their country?

HUSKER55
02-17-2009, 06:22 AM
speaking of baffoons, did you notice who the american people elected next?

hcap
02-17-2009, 06:35 AM
HUSKER, the proper spelling of George W Bush is buffoon, not baffoon. :jump:

lamboguy
02-17-2009, 07:37 AM
I thought ranking W. as ONLY the 36th worst out of 42 was overly generous. Here's a noteworthy paragraph.

George W Bush scored lowest in international relations, where he was ranked 41st, and in economic management, where he was ranked 40th. His highest ranking, 24th, was in the category of pursuing equal justice for all. He was ranked 25th in crisis leadership and vision and agenda setting.

Isn't that interesting, GWB ranks below average in every single category of assessment. Why, oh why, did people let this mediocre buffoon destroy their country?

i honestly thought it would be lower, but you got to understand that the people that did this poll are historians, and most historian's tend to be republican's. same thing like the media, media definately biased to left side of things.

cj's dad
02-17-2009, 08:09 AM
HUSKER, the proper spelling of George W Bush is buffoon, not baffoon. :jump:

As a sidenote, I was not a fan of either Bill Clinton and his adulterous adventures nor Jimmy Carter and his near bankrupting of the USA, but when they left office, I was done with them, period. What was to bash, it was over.

Why is it that you cannot let the bashing of George Bush come to an end?

Your guy is in power, enjoy the ride, short lived though it may be.

cj's dad
02-17-2009, 08:12 AM
I thought ranking W. as ONLY the 36th worst out of 42 was overly generous. Here's a noteworthy paragraph.

It will be difficult to take anything you post seriously until you get rid of that obnoxious avatar. There is a more fitting term than obnoxious but PA would have a gay old time censoring it, I'm sure.

jballscalls
02-17-2009, 02:11 PM
It will be difficult to take anything you post seriously until you get rid of that obnoxious avatar. There is a more fitting term than obnoxious but PA would have a gay old time censoring it, I'm sure.

i feel the same way about another avatar on this website. try to read his/her posts, but can't get past the goofy picture.

cj's dad
02-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Please PM me - the curiousity is getting me

Burls
02-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Why is it that you cannot let the bashing of George Bush come to an end?Why?
Because I'm still young enough that I'll be contributing for decades to pay off the collossal debt that the buffoon left.
The stench of the GWB administration will be lingering for decades.
A $ trillion for Iraq.
Another $ trillion for the economy.
Thanks buffoon, once again you've created a big mess for others to clean up.

Burls
02-17-2009, 03:52 PM
It will be difficult to take anything you post seriously until you get rid of that obnoxious avatar.I have a dream that we will one day live in a nation where people will not be judged by the image on their avatar but by the content of their character.

Floyd
02-17-2009, 03:53 PM
HUSKER, the proper spelling of George W Bush is buffoon, not baffoon.

I used to play the baffoon in high school band, until the director switched me to the clavicle.

rastajenk
02-17-2009, 05:23 PM
The baffoon is the best club in my golf bag; much more control and distance than the cleeks and niblicks.

JustRalph
02-17-2009, 05:29 PM
I have a dream that we will one day live in a nation where people will not be judged by the image on their avatar but by the content of their character.

I gotta admit that was funny.............. :lol: :lol:

hcap
02-18-2009, 07:38 PM
As a sidenote, I was not a fan of either Bill Clinton and his adulterous adventures nor Jimmy Carter and his near bankrupting of the USA, but when they left office, I was done with them, period. What was to bash, it was over.

Why is it that you cannot let the bashing of George Bush come to an end?

Your guy is in power, enjoy the ride, short lived though it may be.Why can't you gentlemen stop the very very silly attacks. Although at this point the situation resembles this.....
Must be fun pretending to be relevant.

http://www.bartcop.com/obama-stampeded.gif

prospector
02-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Why can't you gentlemen stop the very very silly attacks. Although at this point the situation resembles this.....
Must be fun pretending to be relevant.

http://www.bartcop.com/obama-stampeded.gif
Students at a local school were assigned to read 2 books, 'Titanic' and 'My Life' by Bill Clinton.

One student turned in the following book report,
With the proposition that they were nearly identical stories!

His cool professor gave him an A+ for this report.

Titanic:.... Cost - $29.99
Clinton :..... Cost - $29.99

Titanic:..... Over 3 hours to read
Clinton :... Over 3 hours to read

Titanic:..... The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.
Clinton :... The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.

Titanic:.... Jack is a starving artist.
Clinton :...... Bill is a bullshit artist.

Titanic:.... In one scene, Jack enjoys a good cigar.
Clinton :.... Ditto for Bill.

Titanic:..... During the ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined.
Clinton :..... Ditto for Monica.

Titanic:..... Jack teaches Rose to spit.
Clinton :... Let's not go there.

Titanic:..... Rose gets to keep her jewelry.
Clinton :.... Monica' s forced to return her gifts.

Titanic:..... Rose remembers Jack for the rest of her life.
Clinton :..... Clinton doesn't remember Jack.

Titanic:..... Rose goes down on a vessel full of seamen.
Clinton :..... Monica.. ooh, let's not go there, either.

Titanic:..... Jack surrenders to an icy death.
Clinton :..... Bill goes home to Hillary - basically the same thing

hcap
02-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Which one of the 3 silly silly little elephants in the cartoon are you? :lol:
I guess you subscribe to the "Clintondidittoo" school of irrelevant Republicanism.
With a select philosophical bent towards "Reagan was God". That of course was before the second religious tenant of modern day repuglicans-George W Churchill was the second coming.

Too bad no one gave George a BJ. Impeachment for sex is always more interesting than impeachment for unnecessary wars

prospector
02-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Which one of the 3 silly silly little elephants in the cartoon are you? :lol:
I guess you subscribe to the "Clintondidittoo" school of irrelevant Republicanism.
With a select philosophical bent towards "Reagan was God". That of course was before the second religious tenant of modern day repuglicans-George W Churchill was the second coming.

Too bad no one gave George a BJ. Impeachment for sex is always more interesting than impeachment for unnecessary wars
you don't have to be an elephant to have a sense of humor...no humor?, that's for jackasses...

Floyd
02-18-2009, 09:30 PM
you don't have to be an elephant to have a sense of humor...no humor?, that's for jackasses...
Hah!
Well played.

PaceAdvantage
02-19-2009, 12:50 AM
Why can't you gentlemen stop the very very silly attacks. Although at this point the situation resembles this.....
Must be fun pretending to be relevant.The backlash you and your kind are setting yourselves up for with your collective arrogance is not going to be pretty.