PDA

View Full Version : Another Muslim Beheading (ho-hum)

cj's dad
02-16-2009, 07:27 AM
An upstate TV exec who set up a channel promoting Muslims as peace-loving people was stressed about his failing business in the days before he allegedly chopped off his estranged wife's head, a friend of the couple said today.

..... Hassan, who founded Bridges TV in 2004 to counter anti-Islam stereotypes following 9/11, turned himself in to cops Thursday in the Buffalo suburb of Orchard Park. Police later found his beheaded wife in the TV studios.

Why is it that this story doesn't make the evening news?
Is it because this involves the "religion of peace"?

JustRalph
02-16-2009, 08:08 AM
I posted a thread about it...............

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54836&highlight=irony

It is amazing that nobody cares to point this out. Yet if a so called "Evangelical" smacked his wife upside the noggin it would be on every channel. Especially if he was a TV preacher

cj's dad
02-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Sorry Ralph - was away from the Off topic section this weekend - too busy 'gamlin

BUD
02-16-2009, 10:02 AM
I only chimed in---Not to pi$$ any off---Just for one who has collected some heads in his day its NOT real funny---------

Ralph I hope I did not Pi$$ you off---You Never answered my PM...If I did Sorry--

Getting back to the Sire-----We really should not expect equal treatment from a screwed up media----I root against them now---So the new Tech done correct will replace the BS we call modern Journalism...

Try being a cop with today's journalist----You start out as being the bad guy------And everything you do is and was done wrong---Experts in the field they are......

I have learned to pay no attention to the fools---------I had one guy get close then steam roll me------Cost me a lot......... It was said friend to friend over a few Bud's---It ended up years ago in the 2nd front page....... A Holes them all...

That was maybe after 10 years or so---To much time....to lose---Like today...

Sorry for the rant----I say replace them all----The Ralph Zone if You wanted it to be---Could be just as good as your local paper----Look at Drudge..

be well---no more rants---I quit...

Anyone who echo's its a simple peaceful religion has yet to study it-----I have Native American Family who flipped a few gaskets and turned Nutso----Peaseful---Ya ask them----peaceful to some---and under the proper circumstances