PDA

View Full Version : On Rusty Nash, C-Note Column

Ray2000
02-14-2009, 07:23 AM
IMO

One of the best Handicappers on the WEB, is doing a column for USTA, similar to Pandy's Grand Adventure.
Mostly BigM, Woodbine, and Balmoral
http://www.ustrotting.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=30560&z=48

This will be interesting to follow.

LottaKash
02-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Thx for the head's up Ray.....Yes, it should prove quite interesting...

It seems as if he will play it like a day out at the races I guess, as opposed to a long term goal type of adventure...Otherwise, that is really sticking your neck out, and it will require a trip to the bank to replenish the ole' bankroll, in the event that he is not successful with each day's play.....I will watch with much curiosity...

His name sounds familiar (Rusty Nash), but i can't recall when or where I have ever seen his selections.......Good Luck C-note !....:jump:

best,

camfella
02-14-2009, 10:59 AM
I noticed some free picks and analysis for woodbine on, hometrackadvantage.com
Picks are a dime a dozen, the race analysis is always helpful for a different perspective, check it out...
I like Rusty's spot plays also ,nice to see the pros giving back,lol-Camfella;)

Postime
02-14-2009, 01:13 PM
I want to give a special plug for the guys at Hometrack Adgvantage, been using there sheets for Meadowlands and showing good profit. Last Monday I e-mail them for Spot plays on Dover, 3 nice winners out of 5 spots! They also e-mail me for feedback and then they sent me free spotplays for Meadowlands for this past week. Don't know these people at all, but they have been very friendly to me and my handicapping requests.

Stick
02-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Ray,

I agree that Rusty in an excellent handicapper. I look forward to his analysis. One of the few times I get some feedback at Balmoral.

Ray2000
02-14-2009, 02:50 PM
I met him briefly at the 2005 finals at the BigM. Very knowledgeable fellow. He beat me of course.

I did my homework for that Apr night, drove 300 miles thru rain and snow in the Poconos, and when the contest was about to start, they cancelled the nights racing at M, we had to pick simulcast races for the contest.

Won't forget that one.:)

Rusty Nash has or had a group at Yahoo, I followed it for a while and usually check out his free selections at TMaster

Stick
02-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Do you know the group name at Yahoo?

Ray2000
02-14-2009, 03:35 PM
I stopped following it because of very little activity and the link is on my old (in the attic) computer.
I believe it was BettinS-Breds but that may be a different group I once joined.:)

Sorry

He usually put that link on his free Saturday picks at TMaster but it's no longer there, so maybe it no longer exists.

http://www.trackmaster.com/harness/select/hmt_free.htm

Sea Biscuit
02-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Ray,

I agree that Rusty in an excellent handicapper. I look forward to his analysis. One of the few times I get some feedback at Balmoral.

Here it is

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/BettinS-Breds/?yguid=277690181

SB

camfella
02-14-2009, 09:53 PM
I want to give a special plug for the guys at Hometrack Adgvantage, been using there sheets for Meadowlands and showing good profit. Last Monday I e-mail them for Spot plays on Dover, 3 nice winners out of 5 spots! They also e-mail me for feedback and then they sent me free spotplays for Meadowlands for this past week. Don't know these people at all, but they have been very friendly to me and my handicapping requests.

Good to hear Postime, I like exploring the site,some good info, I notice that you dont need to log in to view the free stuff, it's nice being treated like you matter,by someone,lol, now if they can get the lights to go on at Woodbine ,I'll be much happier- Camfella:)

whyhorseofcourse
02-15-2009, 02:47 AM
Hit the 2 late pick 3's.
I singled the 4 in the 11th race.
Not going to lie this article made me like the horse even more!! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

TimesTheyRAChangin
02-15-2009, 09:21 AM
Hit the 2 late pick 3's.
Not going to lie this article made me like the horse even more!! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Not one of his #1 selections won.
Only a backup ex box in his final pick paid $14.00+
You must be confused.

TTRAC

whyhorseofcourse
02-15-2009, 09:49 AM
You must be confused.

TTRAC

I am sorry I posted this in the wrong section. I assumed it was from his article.
Whoever gave me Montecito N on this board I thank you very much.

TimesTheyRAChangin
02-15-2009, 09:52 AM
You must be confused.

TTRAC

Plus his place bet on the Balmoral 14th.

TTRAC

TimesTheyRAChangin
02-15-2009, 09:55 AM
I am sorry I posted this in the wrong section. I assumed it was from his article.
Whoever gave me Montecito N on this board I thank you very much.

No problem!
I look for info wherever I can get it,as up here in Canada,as most know,all programs are free!
Not so in the good old U.S.A.,thus handicapping any of those tracks is more a matter of gleaning info from others selections/posts,etc.

TTRAC

TimesTheyRAChangin
02-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Hit the 2 late pick 3's.

Congrats on the 2 nice hits!
$1000.00+ and $600.00+!!!

TTRAC

freddyblu22
02-16-2009, 08:23 AM

Fellas, it's been quite awhile since I posted over here, but I noticed this post and just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. I won't post the link here on this forum, but for anyone that wants to take a peek or follow along, ALL of todays spot plays for the Meadowlands and Woodbine are lsited on the website entirely free for Monday. Thanks to everyone on here who has been showing interest, I appreciate it!

melman
02-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Freddyblu----Maybe you could send a private message to Pace Advantage site owner and offer to "exchange links" with his site and yours. I believe he has down that in the past. Just glad to seen the increased activity in the harness section of PA's site.

LottaKash
02-16-2009, 12:58 PM
I agree, great web channel, and great picks TOO !....I highly endorse them and if you are only a middling player, you can't go wrong, as you will probably be miles ahead of where you may be now, without using thier picks...:jump:

best,