PDA

View Full Version : Bow down and hand over your money

ArlJim78
02-11-2009, 05:02 PM
because government knows what to do with it better than you.

zISKoQegbxM

remember, government has been the only entity in our country that has experienced continuous massive growth year after year, and somehow thats not enough.

Kerry is still mad that business's or individuals might make the wrong choice when investing their own money, but that government has the plan and knows just what to do.

folks, its time to show fossils like this the door.

Tom
02-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Kerry....isn't he that Boston gigalo who married into money to avoid working for a living?

Hey, wait a minute......more dots to connect!

Kerry - 57 varieties
Obama - 57 states

What's going on here?! :confused:

NJ Stinks
02-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Kerry....isn't he that Boston gigalo who married into money to avoid working for a living?

Hey, wait a minute......more dots to connect!

Kerry - 57 varieties
Obama - 57 states

What's going on here?! :confused:

Is that the same Kerry whom Swiftboaters claimed did not save an American soldier from drowning in Vietnam in March, 1969? Most are not sure what happened on the river that day but there is one thing we know for sure. GWB was at least 10,000 miles from helping anybody out of that river.

What was your point again about avoiding, Tom? :p

Tom
02-12-2009, 07:39 AM
NJ, can you get further off topic on every post you make?
Your post makes, again, no sense.

BUD
02-12-2009, 08:18 AM
I had to cover Kerry---He is every bit as pompous i real life---And a Chicken SHt---He would have us steer him clear of every dissenter there was--is----

My NY cousin Vinny was up at an event---Kerry doesn't know the guy is my family----He says---Keep the effing guy away from me and vice versa----He could see the New York in the boy and it apparently scared him----

Having my job you get to see the real them-----After seeing Kerry in action----I can say the Swift boat guys become a little more credible in their anti kerry rhetoric.......My official take---A back stabbing turkey who is scared of his own shadow-----But loved the photo op----

screw him too..

BUD
02-12-2009, 08:21 AM
oh yes---do not forget about the fir hydrant he and Theresa moved from their Beacon Hill condominium---They moved it in front of another condo------You try that in your town..:lol:

PaceAdvantage
02-13-2009, 02:33 AM
Is that the same Kerry whom Swiftboaters claimed did not save an American soldier from drowning in Vietnam in March, 1969? Most are not sure what happened on the river that day but there is one thing we know for sure. GWB was at least 10,000 miles from helping anybody out of that river.

What was your point again about avoiding, Tom? :pSounds like Ted Kennedy sure could have used John Kerry during that trip over the bridge.

ddog
02-13-2009, 10:23 AM
it was clear at the time the wrong person came out of that water.imo.

just sayin if one HAS to make the choice , in theory an all.

dutchboy
02-13-2009, 10:39 AM
Hillary Clinton was quoted as saying when she was first elected to Congress something like "we can spend it better than you"

We being the government with their taxes and you being the people who have a job and try to contribute something to the world.

Tom
02-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Hillary picks her investments wisely.