PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Radio Gets Front Seat at Obama Presser

JustRalph
02-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Ed Schultz is seated in the front row of the Obama Press Conference, next to Helen Thomas......... he looks like a heart attack poster child.......... anybody think Rush Limbaugh (who doesn't look much better lately) would have been able to sit there?

lVGWdLsAoBA

http://www.bigeddieradio.com/

ddog
02-10-2009, 12:49 PM
anyone think it matters?
NO!

it's a freak show, while rush would "fit" , maybe need two chairs, i don't see the good that would come from it.

Helen Thomas should be the model , a mummified prop with a looped recording on the same subject over and over and over.
Only need one row of them then , cut down the costs and all.

Would help bama to keep from looking for a place to run to.

I love the part about how he showed up and NOW sees the defict/debt.
Where has he been for the last decade!

:lol:

Tom
02-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Knucklehead Ed has been a 100% Obama cheerleader from Day 1.
Not the brightest bulb on the tree, ole Eddy should have worn a helmet when he played football. I used to listen to him at lunchtime, to get a feel for the dark side of politics, but seriously, he is just so moronically biased and obviously a stooge, I could not bear to keep listening. Note, Obama naming GE Chairman to his economic panel is a direct tie to Air America, which is NOT being talked about for fairness or control, only conservative radio.
Ed is notning more that am Olberman trainee. All mouth, no brains.

DanG
02-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Something along these lines Ralph?
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/10/17/us/17radio_lg.jpg

Sorry Ralph; I couldn’t resist.

I’m telling you Ralph; you have the energy of 20 men when it comes to this stuff. The current GOP could really use you in the trenches. Having said that; I selfishly wish you put all this energy into the Libertarian cause. ;)

cj's dad
02-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Helen Thomas should be the model

Is she actually alive ?

Tom
02-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Not for long under Obama'a HC plan! :lol:

bobbyb
02-10-2009, 03:36 PM
cj's Dad

Geez.....I remember her when I was in High School......and that was 50 years ago :rolleyes:

bb

Marshall Bennett
02-10-2009, 04:09 PM
When they showed a close up of her , I was worried the make-up might fall off her face and we'd be looking at Norman Bate's mother .

JustRalph
02-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Something along these lines Ralph?
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/10/17/us/17radio_lg.jpg

Sorry Ralph; I couldn’t resist.

I’m telling you Ralph; you have the energy of 20 men when it comes to this stuff. The current GOP could really use you in the trenches. Having said that; I selfishly wish you put all this energy into the Libertarian cause. ;)

nothing to be sorry about. It's good fun. The GOP doesn't deserve me in the trenches. They have tried. I officially blew them off when they Nominated McCain. And I mean "officially" too. Read into that what you will.

Libertarian is right up my alley. You never know what the future holds. Btw, there is a method to my madness. There are goals for the future.

ArlJim78
02-10-2009, 06:12 PM
When they showed a close up of her , I was worried the make-up might fall off her face and we'd be looking at Norman Bate's mother .
I thought for a moment it was Carol Channings mother, but that can't be right because she has to be dead. well wait a minute now...

what a hoot it would have been had Bush chose to put Rush and Sean Hannity in the front row at a prime time news conference.

nobody mentioned that one of the "press" that was called on was from Huffington Post. what a joke this all has become.

I was waiting for the next question to go to a TMZ reporter.

cj's dad
02-10-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm dying here :lol::lol::lol:When they showed a close up of her , I was worried the make-up might fall off her face and we'd be looking at Norman Bate's mother .