PDA

View Full Version : Sell me your handicapping books

FlyinLate
02-09-2009, 03:30 PM
I have $50-$75 lying around that I could put to good use by getting a few handicapping books. Looking for a little of everything from post parade looks to exotic wagers to harness racing. Would prefer to buy multiple books from one seller. Looking to keep the books as modern as possible.

P.S. PA, if this is not acceptable please let me know and I will delete the thread. I figured it would be, but if it is not I apologize.

dav4463
02-09-2009, 03:46 PM
I have a few that I don't need anymore. Send me a pm and I will give you a list of the ones I will sell.

FlyinLate
02-09-2009, 04:39 PM
I have a few that I don't need anymore. Send me a pm and I will give you a list of the ones I will sell.

PM Sent.

exiles
02-10-2009, 06:21 PM
I have I have $50-$75 lying around that I could put to good use by getting a few handicapping books. Looking for a little of everything from post parade looks to exotic wagers to harness racing. Would prefer to buy multiple books from one seller. Looking to keep the books as modern as possible.

P.S. PA, if this is not acceptable please let me know and I will delete the thread. I figured it would be, but if it is not I apologize.

I have a lot of books pm me for the list

FlyinLate
02-10-2009, 08:48 PM
I have

I have a lot of books pm me for the list

PM Sent.