PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy DRF

sealman
02-08-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm going to be in Cape May, NJ from Wed, 2/11, until the next Tuesday, painting the inside of my sister-in law's (sister's in law?) house-with no computer, a three-channel TV, and nothing much to do at night. Does anybody know offhand where I can buy DRF down in those parts?

BUD
02-08-2009, 08:42 PM
We have lot of members down that way..You should be OK-----Just stick to it until you find the help--------I wish I could help you-----If you find an answer let us know----otherwise I will be on the computer and making calls---DEAL----

Member named onefast should be able to help you down that way---good luck..

speed
02-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Obviously call DRF and they will hopefully be able to tell you.

sealman
02-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Obviously call DRF and they will hopefully be able to tell you.

Thanks. Never thought of that. That's my first order of business tomorrow morning.

:jump:

BUD
02-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Thanks. Never thought of that. That's my first order of business tomorrow morning.

:jump:

Cant tell you how many times I did that---They gave me the distributor---Bombs Away is on a 1st name basis with them--

Then in Worc they had no freekin idea where it went---total incompetence---my early posts rag on that---I found it by accident NO THANKS to the DRF

Its still hit or miss if it delivered---Now the Mini market calls me----BUD its in----or NO luck----Its been 2 years the only pattern of delivery is there is no pattern---

jk3521
02-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Try a Borders book store. They usually have the DRF.

Dan H
02-08-2009, 10:52 PM
http://www.drf.com/help/formfinder/states/states.html#NJERSEY

njcurveball
02-09-2009, 12:26 AM
I'm going to be in Cape May, NJ from Wed, 2/11, until the next Tuesday,

If you have the Internet there are a lot of free past performances out there. But if you need a hard copy, try the local Wawa, I don't know about that far south, but they use to be on the route.

The BIG problem these days is that the DRF has changed their return and ordering policies, so many small shops that use to stock one or two now just say forget it.

Good luck down there.

Jim

HUSKER55
02-09-2009, 04:58 AM
If you are on the internet you can set up an account thru Formulator and download it to your computer. If you want a hard copy just print it out.

JustRalph
02-09-2009, 07:20 AM
http://www.drf.com/help/formfinder/states/states.html#NJERSEY

don't use this form finder unless you call ahead first.......... it hasn't been accurate in years............

I have tried it a couple of times and both places told me "we haven't had the form in years"

BlueShoe
02-09-2009, 11:16 AM
At one time the online formfinder gave names and addresses of retail dealers,now they just refer you to the area distributor.Calling the toll free number to DRF customer service gets you the same thing.Since I still do things the old way and get a form the day before,and since some places have dropped it,and others sell out early,on occasion just finding one can be an adventure.More than once have driven all over the county from one liquor store or newstand to another trying to get one.Am sure that many of you have had the same experience.

DrunkenHorseplayer
02-10-2009, 02:57 AM
There are at least three places in my area where one can buy a form that aren't listed on formfinder.

sealman
02-10-2009, 11:47 AM
I located a Wawa only a few miles away in Wildwood that carries DRF all year long. Thanks everybody for the input. :ThmbUp:

sealman
02-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Regarding the Racing Form, I did notice they don't seem to put a lot of importance on customer service.

BUD
02-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Regarding the Racing Form, I did notice they don't seem to put a lot of importance on customer service.

Me thinks they are pushing big time to get rid of the print---

Our places in Worcester--Some Days have it some days don't---No Rhyme no reason---------It could be Preakness Day---NO form---Like UFReal!!

I am glad you found it!!:)

But now on DRF Customer Service---I had OnLine issue's I contacted them----I got call backs emails making sure the problems were taking care of---But print---I remember asking---you are telling me you do NOT know who sells your product----DRF--NOPE-----They gave me the distributor---Bob's friend The Leominster News I believe----MY question----So who do you deliver the DRF to in Worcester----The L NEWS---I DUNNO-----I went freekin Postal and that is stating it mildly----I was going to connect my wheel chair to a truck bring my weapon and make the news.....

Yes the CS for the Print needs work------that's an understatement..hahahaha