PDA

View Full Version : Any Zenyatta News?

MickJ26
02-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Has anybody heard any news out of the Zenyatta camp where/when her next start is going to be? The Big 'Cap? Dubai? Apple Blossom again?
Thanks.

Grits
02-08-2009, 05:51 PM
MJ26, no I've heard nothing . . . last I saw she was running in the new, highly touted show on tv Friday night called Jockeys. Matter of fact, she was the best thing in it.

Has anybody heard any news out of the Zenyatta camp where/when her next start is going to be? The Big 'Cap? Dubai? Apple Blossom again?
Thanks.

ralph_the_cat
02-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Matter of fact, she was the best thing in it.

obviously you didnt get a good look at sutherlands butt...

Grits
02-08-2009, 08:56 PM
No RTC, more obviously, I'm a grown woman who Chantal's butt did absolutely nothing for. ;) LOLOL

obviously you didnt get a good look at sutherlands butt...

sandpit
02-08-2009, 09:15 PM
I read somewhere about a week ago that Zenyatta was slowly getting back to working, but Shirreffs said he was in no rush and she would probably not start until the Hollywood meet.

MickJ26
02-09-2009, 11:23 AM
I read somewhere about a week ago that Zenyatta was slowly getting back to working, but Shirreffs said he was in no rush and she would probably not start until the Hollywood meet.

I know they're going to do what's best for the horse, but, that's very disconcerting news.
Last year's Horse of the Year: retired.
Last year's Derby winner: retired.
Last year's BC Classic winner: retired.
Zenyatta, and possibly Stardom Bound, are all we have to hang our hats on right now.

maryforney
02-11-2009, 01:30 PM
You can see some great footage of Zenyatta at trainer John Shirreffs' youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/jonshfs05.
Check out the Feb. 1 one for some video of her on the training track at Hollywood Park.

joanied
02-12-2009, 01:31 PM
You can see some great footage of Zenyatta at trainer John Shirreffs' youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/jonshfs05.
Check out the Feb. 1 one for some video of her on the training track at Hollywood Park.

Dynamite...thanks, Mary!!!