PDA

View Full Version : What are bends?

green80
02-08-2009, 01:13 PM
I saw at Aqu. today in the 2nd race, horses 1,2 and 5 had bends. What are bends?

jballscalls
02-08-2009, 01:38 PM
I saw at Aqu. today in the 2nd race, horses 1,2 and 5 had bends. What are bends?

i think 1/4 inch bends are a kind of shoe for the horses

LottaKash
02-08-2009, 02:00 PM
A little different meaning for the guys in Jail........,:jump:

best,

sandpit
02-08-2009, 02:11 PM

I think bends come away gradually from the bottom of the hoof at open end of the shoe. They differ from turndowns, which come away more abruptly, basically perpendicular to the bottom of the hoof. I'm not sure how the two differ in gripping power, but you would think that turndowns have more "bite" to them.

BUD
02-08-2009, 02:21 PM
:lol: A little different meaning for the guys in Jail........,:jump:

best,:lol: :D ---Digression---in MA--when the Gay thing passed- in Massachusetts--Well in our custody we had---U can say a case of the bends-----One could easily see it wasn't mutual---The Big Big Barlack fella---

Says---Hey Officer Bud---Wacha gonna do/ We in love..We gonna get married-----If I was not so repulsed---Plus it was ez to see--The Big guy forced himself on the little fella------I almost wet myself------

This guy was at least 280-----Officer Bud---We in Love----

OMG the Bends-----To funny Lotta too funny----------Thanks for the reminder and the LAUGH----WE in love----The other guy looked like road kill already------To scared to even say----A feint help------

OMG too funny

ok as you were....I will never be able to hear ((mud caulks or bends again )))without laughing..:D

the bends---hahahaha