PDA

View Full Version : PA, here's more change for ya!

lsbets
02-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Defense contractor KBR Inc. has been awarded a $35 million Pentagon contract involving major electrical work, even as it is under criminal investigation in the electrocution deaths of at least two U.S. soldiers in Iraq.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090207/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/iraq_contractors_electrocutions;_ylt=AoF7I_ABnu3XX LxyrTOKOA6s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTJxN2k1YW1yBGFzc2V0A2FwL zIwMDkwMjA3L2lyYXFfY29udHJhY3RvcnNfZWxlY3Ryb2N1dGl vbnMEcG9zAzExBHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcnkEc2xrA2ticndpb nNjb250cg--

Are we going to here hcap and crew crying about how the Obama Administration is funneling millions in contracts to Dick Cheney's buddies? Or are they going to say that there are only a handful of companies who can do the work KBR does in war zones, so there are few options to choose from. Or are we going to hear nothing? My bet would be on nothing. :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
02-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Wow, all this time, and no response. Seems all the lefties have either been kicked off for misconduct or have taken the Obama victory as some sort of sign that they no longer have to defend their past duplicitous comments.

First the Lancet study has been deemed useless, and now Obama is doling out contracts to the military industrial complex that only ends up lining Dick Cheney's pockets some more (or so we were told).

Oh well. Better that the truth comes out now, even if there is nobody left to skewer here on off topic.

When the going gets tough, the left goes away. Can't answer the tough questions I suppose.

HUSKER55
02-09-2009, 05:12 AM
You guys would not pick on Obama simply because he can't fill the cabinet positions because he can't find enough people who have paid their taxes and don't employ illegal aliens.

You just watch. When he gets a team together change will come. Why just the other day he found out that negotions in the Middlle East were not the same as back home.

Imagine that. Your're not in Kansas anymore.

and people bitched about Sarah.

ddog
02-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Wow, all this time, and no response. Seems all the lefties have either been kicked off for misconduct or have taken the Obama victory as some sort of sign that they no longer have to defend their past duplicitous comments.

First the Lancet study has been deemed useless, and now Obama is doling out contracts to the military industrial complex that only ends up lining Dick Cheney's pockets some more (or so we were told).

Oh well. Better that the truth comes out now, even if there is nobody left to skewer here on off topic.

When the going gets tough, the left goes away. Can't answer the tough questions I suppose.

Just for fun if you would care to ask a tough question, I would be happy to give it a shot.

Seeing the lack of same in this thread, well.............

jballscalls
02-09-2009, 10:38 AM
did they do anything wrong or are they just under investigation?? The article said under investigation, so of course it's innocent until proven guilty right?? LOL

Is Obama somehow lining his pockets with this hire or is he just hiring a company with repeated poor service?

PaceAdvantage
02-10-2009, 02:14 AM
Just for fun if you would care to ask a tough question, I would be happy to give it a shot.

Seeing the lack of same in this thread, well.............Yeah I know...another "I (PA) suck" and "You (ddog) RULE" reply...wake me when it's over.

JustRalph
02-21-2009, 06:32 PM
http://www.mikero.com/blogpics/darwin-1-sm.gif

LottaKash
02-21-2009, 06:43 PM
oSama, just picked up where what's his face left off.......business as usual....

We are all heading for "serfdom" anyway, so why complain....:D :D :D :D :D

best,

toetoe
02-21-2009, 07:33 PM
How about $800,000,000,000 ?!? That is a big chunk of CHANGE, no ? :(