9 Major General

LottaKash
02-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi John
See if you like any of these picks
5th Dinkado
7Elusive pray
9 Major General

Roy, 5th Dink Adoo, from my perspective, seems to have tailed off quite a bit, Chick and Telll and Knight of Intrigue, would be my top contenders in that one.....could make a case for either..

7 race elusive prey, I couldn't find anywhere in that race

9th Major General, bought at the sale last week for $115K, and could be anything, talented horse but has had some physical problems, last race was nice ,out early, shuffled but full of pace late.....should improve I think, he is a live.one....his pace numbers say so.....

Sorry about the 7th, maybe you have the wrong date on that one ?..

best,

mrroyboy
02-06-2009, 07:22 PM
It should be Eagle Prayer sorry.

The Bit
02-06-2009, 07:32 PM
I know you didn't ask, but I'll share my opinion.

In race 5, Dink Adoo should have a shot. Problem is, Rucker's doesn't quick at his average rate with horses who miss a week. Other problem, Harder clicks a lot better than his average with horses who are starting after 10 days off. Furthermore, Beach Nut Brand could be on Dave Miller's helmet getting cover. Sear's will likely take the live cover and follow him around. Good news is, Dink Adoo never had a chance to trot on 1/23, was blocked the whole stretch. Chick N Tell throttled this same class last week with an effort that would most likely win again. Will he repeat? Don't know, could go either way off that effort.

Eagle Prayer looks pretty solid in that field. Has run fast enough and fits on class.

Major General also looks solid. These connections have improved horses like Bettor Sweet and Philos Hanover into mid-high level condition horses to top level open type pacers. They also bought Western Shore out of the same barn at the same sale and he came back to run well.

mrroyboy
02-06-2009, 07:51 PM
thanks to both of you.

The Bit
02-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Dink opened at 6/5 and while Rucker may not do as well with horses starting after 10 days, when the money shows up on one of his they usually run well. I'd still tread lightly, especially with Beach Nut at 11/1, that is a great price.

whyhorseofcourse
02-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Med. 5
5/6 EX

56/456/34567 TRI

whyhorseofcourse
02-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Dink a doo ran a great race for a first over trip.
My horses had no excuses. :

The Bit
02-06-2009, 08:31 PM
He raced great.