PDA

View Full Version : Past Past Performances Needed...

Conquer
02-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Hello again everyone! I am hoping someone may be able to help me out. I have built the skeleton of a database but now need the meat to hang over it :cool:

Would anyone happen to have last years meet (as in past performances) for Penn National and/or Mountaineer?

I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
C.

cj
02-05-2009, 12:02 PM
I am sure that BRIS and TSN will sell them to you. Probably even Equibase, but I'm not positive on that one.

Conquer
02-05-2009, 12:03 PM
I am sure that BRIS and TSN will sell them to you. Probably even Equibase, but I'm not positive on that one.

You dont think there is a possibility that someone has them in Acrobat do you? I had a ton of them but when my PC went bust so did all the files.

cj
02-05-2009, 12:13 PM
You dont think there is a possibility that someone has them in Acrobat do you? I had a ton of them but when my PC went bust so did all the files.

I don't think PA wants people advocating sharing PPs on his site. If you purchased them legally, you should be able to write the company and have them look it up and replace them for you. Otherwise, you should probably invest in some form of backup for your computer. It is incredibly cheap these days.

How exactly would you get Adobe PPs into a database, anyway? If you are going to do it by hand, you are way better off buying them in comma delimited format.

PaceAdvantage
02-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Then again, any request for free PPs might be a sting operation in progress...:cool: