PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder what follows directly behind Obama's limo?

PaceAdvantage
02-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Picked this up from wwtdd.com, my favorite (and funniest) paparazzi site:

DvYV5QZtevk

Since President Obamas inauguration is the big story today, sex-kitten reader Nadia sent in this link showing what’s inside the Secret Service Yukon XL that follows the presidential limo. Namely, the Dillon M134D Gatling Gun, a six barreled, electrically driven machine gun chambered in 7.62mm, capable of firing 4,000 rounds per minute. And get this, the bullets are laced with poison. And the poison is high in calories (http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=17761#). These guys aren’t f***in around.

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=17761

JustRalph
02-02-2009, 10:59 PM
That is one bad gun.......!!! :ThmbUp:

HUSKER55
02-03-2009, 01:04 AM
What a great way to release my pent up stress level. I want one. I promise I will use it it very carefully:D

boxcar
02-03-2009, 01:21 AM
BO is so full of hot air, he should be very worried about heat seeking missiles coming up from the rear of his limo.

Boxcar

BUD
02-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Its the Urban Assualt vehicle

And Francis drives it..:lol: De scared be very scared double:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM&feature=related

cj's dad
02-03-2009, 04:31 PM
That is one bad gun.......!!! :ThmbUp:

Might stand a chance in Baltimore on a hot Saturday night 'bout 2 AM, but I doubt it !!

BUD
02-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Might stand a chance in Baltimore on a hot Saturday night 'bout 2 AM, but I doubt it !!

What I Professionally know of B'tmore---If any only a slight chance----And both you and I know despite my spelling errors---Obama's Urban Assault Vehicle would be stolen in Baltimore in a New York Second.. Maybe a New York half second---haha

cj's dad
02-03-2009, 05:30 PM
And end up on the TV show "pimp my ride"

What I Professionally know of B'tmore---If any only a slight chance----And both you and I know despite my spelling errors---Obama's Urban Assault Vehicle would be stolen in Baltimore in a New York Second.. Maybe a New York half second---haha

GaryG
02-03-2009, 06:05 PM
I can see it now, a firecracker goes off and they unleash the firepower. The emperor possibly is expecting an attempt on his life?

BlueShoe
02-03-2009, 11:17 PM
BO might be safe,but only because of his papa.Anyone else takes it through South Central and the Crips and the Bloods turn it into a crushed tin can.

PaceAdvantage
02-04-2009, 02:52 AM
I can see it now, a firecracker goes off and they unleash the firepower. The emperor possibly is expecting an attempt on his life?I doubt Obama was the first to ride with this kind of protection.

And who knows if this particular weapon is actually in use..they have probably moved onto bigger and better things.

JustRalph
02-04-2009, 03:39 AM
Another couple of years and they will be using the Lasers and the Heat gun........ :ThmbUp:

BUD
02-04-2009, 08:15 AM
PA----That is pretty much what they use---Its sad they put it on the tube---Its ez to see what it is----When you know what it is---You know how to defend against it or take it out---I believe the footage came from the military channel of History channel--------

Honestly--its bigger and badder than it looks and you are correct---Many before him had this type of protection.......

Now few know the capabilities of his car and the top secret service cars with him-----Sure CJ knows----the Sire too---But MUCH of that remains under a pretty tight lip--------To get the best info on it you probably have to check out the Popes wheels---------He has one Hell of an Arsenal there....

About The Urban Assault vehicle-----That has been a joke I think since the movie.... No disrespect to BO-------When Clinton and Gore came to Worcester for the Fallen Fire Fighters Wake------We got a quick lesson from the Secret how things work----Having the Prez and the Vice in such a small city AT THE SAME TIME---then in the same freekin HALL----Chewing on metal girders would be more fun--------Trust me it was an Education---- from their Limo's---- to everything---Best what happens to you---Dumb effing Cop if YOU get in the way here........The last line------From a SOB with a voice so deep and so effen mean he had to be from hell not the USA:lol:

no disrespect---hell I'll lose my pension and retirement----------When I get it---Then the disrespect will flow:D

NoDayJob
02-04-2009, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=PaceAdvantage]Picked this up from wwtdd.com, my favorite (and funniest) paparazzi site:

I figured it would be some sort of mechanical 'pooper scooper' to clean up all the
B.S. coming outta da limo's exhaust.