PDA

View Full Version : GET THESE GUY

Lefty
02-02-2009, 03:55 PM
My advice to Obama is to scrap his redistribution of wealth pork bill and get these guys' advice.

Dave Ramsey, Neil Cavuto, Thomas Sole and Walter Williams.
These guys together, can straighten this mess out.
But Dims, i blve not really interested in that. They're about getting as many as possible addicted to the public dole so they can stay in power.

kenwoodallpromos
02-02-2009, 04:17 PM
I often see the Presidential/Congressional redistribution of wealth UPWARD. between subsidies, tax offer-in-compromises, govt grants and freebies to the wealthy; college loans to person going into high-emd jobs who do not pay back, tax reductions to persons and businesses who have enough capital to invest in "Green" or nusiness expenses with good deductions, even special priviledges in "white collar prisons", it is about time once in a while that everyday people get a little.

boxcar
02-02-2009, 04:48 PM
I often see the Presidential/Congressional redistribution of wealth UPWARD. between subsidies, tax offer-in-compromises, govt grants and freebies to the wealthy; college loans to person going into high-emd jobs who do not pay back, tax reductions to persons and businesses who have enough capital to invest in "Green" or nusiness expenses with good deductions, even special priviledges in "white collar prisons", it is about time once in a while that everyday people get a little.

Then maybe those "everyday people" should take their cue from the "less common" folks, don't you think?

Boxcar

ddog
02-02-2009, 04:58 PM
the sad sacks in this country do NOT get it.

your middle-lower middle-upper class have their little bitty 401 and a bit of "savings" thats a sop to them to think they are "In the game", they are not as evidenced by the evaporation of a lot of that "wealth" and more losses to come.

that keeps them in line just enough to pay for the favours doled out by both the useless parties to the "poverty stricken" which keeps them in line mostly and thinking they may have a shot to move on up to the big house.

Both of them are being screwed over and as long as they can be fooled into thinking each of those groups are "gettin ova" on the other, it's a perfect con.

a thing of wonder that they still believe in that junk, that's where your msm and their shills come in.

people just lap it up like dogs on a short lease.