PDA

View Full Version : What They Said

Lefty
02-02-2009, 03:40 PM
During the Campaign Biden said it was patriotic to pay taxes. But we have several in the dim party that didn't.

Obama said there would be no lobbyists in his admin., but at last count thee's at least 12.
Change we can Believe In.

boxcar
02-02-2009, 04:53 PM
During the Campaign Biden said it was patriotic to pay taxes. But we have several in the dim party that didn't.

Obama said there would be no lobbyists in his admin., but at last count thee's at least 12.
Change we can Believe In.

You have to understand, Lefty: It's only patriotic for the non-ruling class to pay taxes. Those who govern don't have to prove their patriotism because they are already serving the people. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

ddog
02-02-2009, 05:08 PM
change is coming buddy, you can believe it or not, it don't care.

the system as constructed is toast, be there 12 or 12,000 lobby types it doesn't matter.
just as it didn't matter under bush or clinton......
you can prop up bernie for a while , but he starts smelling real bad and oozing all over the table after a while.

sad news, there is no fix,that is politically doable i suspect, those that say there is don't understand or don't want you to understand the depth.
imo.

there are patches to extend the duration of the financial/fiscal system, for how long is the only question.

DJofSD
02-02-2009, 05:54 PM
You have to understand, Lefty: It's only patriotic for the non-ruling class to pay taxes. Those who govern don't have to prove their patriotism because they are already serving the people. :rolleyes:

Boxcar
Oh, you mean just another example of do as I say and not do as I do?

I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

JustRalph
02-02-2009, 06:10 PM
This is the most outrageous middle finger given to the citizenry since Marie Antoinette............

Amazing that they are getting away with this.

If I were Wesley Snipes attorney's I would be filing appeals tomorrow.

Tom
02-03-2009, 07:42 AM
What post will Willie Nelson get?:D

jballscalls
02-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Name any politician who didn't make promises to get elected that they had no intention of keeping?

DJofSD
02-03-2009, 11:53 AM
What post will Willie Nelson get?:DWall Street and the bankers got the mine, Willie got the shaft. And, if you play that song backwards, your truck now runs, your dog comes back to life and your girlfriend/wife comes home.