View Full Version : was it me? IE THE LOCKED THREAD

BUD
01-31-2009, 08:20 AM
Being a cop--disabled---MS---I would be blown away if it was----------

Sorry for the wasted space.....but-----

If anyone want to throw rocks or change dispositions---I am all for it

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2009, 11:31 AM
If you're referring to the "Bush's Sin was winning in Iraq" thread, no, it wasn't locked because of you. I'm not sure why you would think it was.

BUD
01-31-2009, 11:52 AM
Got a nasty @$$ email saying SICK OR NOT i THINK THE WORLD OWES ME A LIVING ETC-------tHAT i WOULD NOT KNOW A COP IF i WAS BUSTED BY ONE---NASTY,---

When your sick that sh7T works and makes you feel bad---Kinda like the world is fallen on you when ya lookin for friends---you gets just the opposite--

Sorry Pace its not you---Its just me--Feelin bad and feeling sorry for myself---Now If I could do that as good as handicapping..I'd be rich.

Sorry I always try to keep my weakness apart from this stuff---

But

I am human and I am sorry====Lock If you will---I don't want to publicize my weakness here

Bud

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Who sent you that email? Your email is not on display here, so the only way you could have been sent an email is by someone on this board, through this board. If you prefer to continue this discussion privately, please send me a private message.And I wouldn't take anything personally. You should see some of the email I get! :lol:

BUD
01-31-2009, 12:15 PM
I give my email out to many here,,,,It takes no time to make a hotmail this and that-------I know my email is hidden here---no----its just me feeling bad for me-----

Why you take GIC or you charge by the hour,,,,,

I am ok----It was just some of feel bad for pete breaking thru---
sorry it wont happen again,

You Pace are a good man--I trust you--I am thankful for you--

But I am done feeling done feeling bad for me---You offer mean alot

it does....My family rarely offers to talk--Thanks..\

You are a good selflish man!! I mean that..Pete

BUD
01-31-2009, 12:57 PM
PA You know what I mean----Not Selfish.. You know--The word escapes me NOW---Sorry I am Effen Useless----Like unreal.... Gawd Am I Bumbed....... My Disability hit me good today in my effen stupidity and Uselessness to my family my friends..Every freekinn body---Life sucks big..

Gee what did I today? Freaked out my kid a barely see by falling thru a cheaply built wall------Oh it OK------I only have a 3o year old nail stuck in my fore arm.....Yes a had my last tetnus in 2004 whan I was stabbed...Isn't life effen great---someone give me the P 5 or 6 number---or shoot me..!!

boxcar
01-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Hey, that's not fair, PA (another great example, folks, of the true, unfair nature of life). You've locked that thread that our resident Dunderhead started before giving me the opportunity to respond to his allegations that my beloved and talented wife is a "plagiarist", which, of course, has no grounds in the facts or the truth or the real world. I was all set to defend my wife's honor, but you've pulled the plug on the topic. But my loss is Suff's gain because you have spared him from the humiliation and disgrace that I would have heaped upon his head without mercy, most especially since he, evidently, fancies himself as some super sleuthing detective capable of solving all mysteries and finding out all about anyone. (Having said, this I suppose now on second thought I should be expressing my gratitude to you for saving me valuable time from having to deal with such delusional psychotics.)

Boxcar

BUD
01-31-2009, 01:42 PM
AT least my awful day is working out for someone..haha....

Sorry I freaked and started this--------Ya I am a piece of work to---If I could I would Bring myself around the shed and do me in like Ole Yollow!!

As you were..

Dave Schwartz
01-31-2009, 02:09 PM
Bud,

Anyone who would send a disabled cop... a hero to anyone with a brain... such an email as you have described has bigger problems than you.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Dave Schwartz
01-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Bud,

Your PMs are bouncing! Go empty your folder, please.

Dave