01-29-2009, 07:46 PM
feb 9th on the discovery channel special program about jockeys

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2009, 02:51 AM
a) it debuts Feb 6
b) it debuts on the channel known as Animal Planet

rusrious
01-30-2009, 07:28 AM
Yeah, I seen that, and accually thought I missed the show, thanks for the date, now I will write it down..

As far as the show, looks like a MTV show, like RealWorld Jockeys.. Looks interesting no doubt..

MickJ26
01-30-2009, 09:10 AM
The sport should do everything possible to market Chantal Sutherland. Unlike Danica Patrick and Anna Kournikova (no offense), Chantal actually wins. She was a riot presenting at the Eclipse Awards chiding Mike Smith.

strapper
01-30-2009, 09:20 AM
I didn't get to see Chantal at the Eclipse Awards but I do agree with you on one thing: jockeys could be marketed a lot more by the powers that be, especially the young ones coming up - we've got to get the young fans interested and the younger jockeys are the way to reach them with proper marketing

The sport should do everything possible to market Chantal Sutherland. Unlike Danica Patrick and Anna Kournikova (no offense), Chantal actually wins. She was a riot presenting at the Eclipse Awards chiding Mike Smith.

rokitman
01-30-2009, 11:18 AM
All major horseracing entities should be advertising during that show.

JustRalph
01-31-2009, 02:34 AM

Danica got a win............ but number 2 seems like a bigger monkey