PDA

View Full Version : The next two nights of the Big M challenge ...

The Bit
01-28-2009, 01:09 AM
Sure look dangerous! When I first glanced at Wed. races, I didn't think they would be too tough. However, once I looked a little closer, I found otherwise. All three races appear pretty wide open and I found I could make a case for the majority of the runners in each field. Icandodgebullets is the 55% choice in the 9th, but I think he is far from a cinch off that last debacle.

Than I looked at Thurs. entries. I have no idea what races they may saddle us with but just looking at the choices and the horses entered it could be a real crap shoot.

Good luck!

LottaKash
01-28-2009, 01:18 AM
Hey Bit, it could be your nite to get-em.....Good Luck to You and ALL the Survivors......:jump:

best,

harness2008
01-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Icandodgebullets I believe is the only safe play of the 3 challenge races tonight. He's basically an off pace type that's been saddled to race into some quick last half fractions in recent races. An off pace type who took to the front last out which is always a good sign, but ran into a buzzsaw pace with a last half in 55:3 off of a 57 flat first half. Still ran a decent race though speed rating wise so he fits in with this lower company. Prior to his last 6 higher class races, this horse was ultra consistent racking up a 22- 7 - 4- 6 mark. I see him on the engine tonight, with no early speed inside of him he can play catch me if you can.

titans1127
01-28-2009, 11:31 AM
No racing for tonight thanks to the weather.

The Bit
01-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Can't be eliminated!