PDA

View Full Version : Xpressbet to pull plug on RacingUS

Charlie D
01-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Hello ,

You are a valued customer of RacingUS, and we dearly hope that you enjoyed betting on the best horse races from the States. It is with deep regret, however, that we have to inform you that RacingUS services will be discontinued, beginning February 2009.

RacingUS accounts will be closed after the race day ends on January 31, 2009. Customers with remaining balances will receive a bank check in the mail. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you very much for using RacingUS.

Ah well, looks like it's back to, can bet, but can't watch at some tracks

Maybe BF will have Live Streaming from TVG on thier site :ThmbUp:

Cangamble
01-27-2009, 10:21 PM
I'm curious. I went the Racing US site and there isn't even an About Us section. Where are they based? And did they take Canadian customers?

Charlie D
01-27-2009, 10:46 PM
CG you have to be logged in to get Help, T&C sections

CUSTOMERS WAGERING ON RACING US ARE MAKING SUCH WAGERS THROUGH THE SERVICES OF XPRESSBET, INC., A U.S. COMPANY, INCORPORATED IN DELAWARE.

Cangamble
01-27-2009, 10:49 PM
CG you have to be logged in to get Help, T&C sections

Thanks. But what is the point of Magna having Bet US when they already have have Xpress Bet?
Is it just for Europeans?

Charlie D
01-27-2009, 11:07 PM
US ADW's don't like International bettors CG, so maybe that why it was set up

I suppose not enough players using it, so to cut costs of running, it gets chop

Judge Gallivan
01-28-2009, 05:29 AM
I'm curious. I went the Racing US site and there isn't even an About Us section. Where are they based? And did they take Canadian customers?

If I remember correctly RacingUS only took British customers.

Magna also has magnabet.de that ony accepts German, Austrian ans Spanish customers for some reason.

raybo
01-28-2009, 07:37 AM
They may have seen the "writing on the wall", ala, the TVG sale. Not enough customers from the other side of the pond already and with the TVG acqisition there will be even less for RacingUS.