PDA

View Full Version : Will Obama open the files on the UFO coverup?

2low
01-27-2009, 03:24 PM
and other topics on late night radio.

Anybody else a fan of coast to coast am with George Noory at night? It's quite a hoot listening to insane people discuss the alternative mental worlds they live in.

My favorite is the dude who keeps getting "inside information" from "Special Services Generals" on the secret war against the giants that live deep under the earth in caves. They're coming to get us soon.

:lol:

I think this is the show Art Bell used to host? I never did listen to him, but I wish I would have if this is the stuff they cover. Quite entertaining.

dav4463
01-27-2009, 03:28 PM
www.coasttocoastam.com

I love that show!

RaceBookJoe
01-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Maybe throw in the "aliens on the moon" stuff. Saw a clip from the movie " Moonrising" interesting stuff. moonrising-themovie.com I also google the topic and a few things came up....supposedly had a few astronauts kind of confirm the situation. rbj

2low
01-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Maybe throw in the "aliens on the moon" stuff. Saw a clip from the movie " Moonrising" interesting stuff. moonrising-themovie.com I also google the topic and a few things came up....supposedly had a few astronauts kind of confirm the situation. rbj

That's always a fun show, along with the NASA outpost on Mars.

I hate when they have numerologists and boring crap like that though. I pray for aliens every night starting at 9:45pm Pacific:D. Or at least Bigfoot type stuff.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Yeah, there were aliens on the Moon at one time - they were called U.S.A. Astronauts!

JustRalph
01-27-2009, 07:43 PM
How that piece of crap radio show has lasted is a miracle............of Biblical proportions.

What a piece of crap. Especially since there are so many radio choices nowadays

2low
01-27-2009, 07:57 PM
How that piece of crap radio show has lasted is a miracle............of Biblical proportions.

I think you're getting there. They were discussing Biblical prophesy the other night. You'll be a fan in no time.:lol:

salty
01-27-2009, 10:18 PM
I met a guy that believed in aliens one time. I used to work overnights at a convienience store and this guy came in every once in a while. Quick discription of what this guy looked like. He wore big black boots, cargo pants, a plaid shirt with a pockets stuffed with pens pencils and a notepad, a tan fisherman vest covered in overflowing pockets, and a tan fishermans hat. And he always carried a messangerbag completely full. So one night he was the only person in the store and he came up with some stuff to buy. I don't know what I said to him but this guy just started going off about how aliens were watching our planet and that he had proof. I was just standing there going yeah.. ok... really. Then he started pulling color coded folders out of his bag showing me newspaper clippings of strange things going on. he had two full notebooks of notes. Finaly I ran out of oh yeahs.. hmm thats interesting's...and ah i see's and he left. Since then I am now very aware that there are some people that really believe everything. Even if they seem pretty normal.

JustRalph
01-28-2009, 12:25 AM
I met a guy that believed in aliens one time. I used to work overnights at a convienience store and this guy came in every once in a while. Quick discription of what this guy looked like. He wore big black boots, cargo pants, a plaid shirt with a pockets stuffed with pens pencils and a notepad, a tan fisherman vest covered in overflowing pockets, and a tan fishermans hat. And he always carried a messangerbag completely full. So one night he was the only person in the store and he came up with some stuff to buy. I don't know what I said to him but this guy just started going off about how aliens were watching our planet and that he had proof. I was just standing there going yeah.. ok... really. Then he started pulling color coded folders out of his bag showing me newspaper clippings of strange things going on. he had two full notebooks of notes. Finaly I ran out of oh yeahs.. hmm thats interesting's...and ah i see's and he left. Since then I am now very aware that there are some people that really believe everything. Even if they seem pretty normal.

I saw that movie..................it was Mel Gibson right?

Zaf
01-28-2009, 12:36 AM
Love C2C , what else is there to do here in the Eastern Time Zone at 2 A.M.

Glad Art Bell was able to host a few shows recently :ThmbUp:

Z

BUD
01-28-2009, 07:53 AM
Art Bell was the bomb!

This other clown?

After Art left some years ago the wife makes me turn off the radio at night,, Wow what a concept! Silence when we sleep, who knew?

Anybody remember the guy who would tape what was said forward---Then supposedly put it thru some process and get the true meaning of what was said backwards. Art fell head over heels for this guy---Then When Art had family trouble the guy used it against Art too----Whatta slime dog that guy was..

That was some years ago now..

dav4463
02-11-2009, 06:24 AM

Give it a chance. It will suck you in and you will be hooked! You will see Bigfoot on every country road that you drive down at night! You will find yourself looking up for UFO's !

I won't joke about ghosts though.......I'm not sure about that one.

kenwoodallpromos
02-11-2009, 09:52 AM
This Admin will finally prove that most UFO's are really USO's (unidentified STATIONARY objects); and that all other UFO's are really geese, satellites, test rockets, flares. experimental aircraft, blimps, or hot air balloons depending on the time seen.
Someone in the admin will figue out how to teach people to compare movement of UFO's to stars in the background.
They will also prove that "little gray men" are actually possums!

Tom
02-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Until I see a real birth certificate, I will not rule out Obama came here on a flying saucer.

"Gort, Klaatu barada nikto"

Marshall Bennett
02-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Its remarkable that there isn't at least a couple hundred million in this package to hunt down UFO's or perhaps sending a couple rats to Jupiter . I nominate Reid and Pelosi . At least PETA wouldn't take issue . :)

jballscalls
02-11-2009, 01:28 PM

If John Gibson and Imus can have radio shows that can last, i'm convinced anyone can.