PDA

View Full Version : Pick for Dover today

mrroyboy
01-27-2009, 03:16 PM
I like a horse at Dover tonight

Race 9 no8 Sports Fancy ML 5-1
This horse totally outclasses this field. The problem is the 8 post. If Goddell can get a good spot early he has a good chance in here.We won't get 5-1.

The Bit
01-27-2009, 04:37 PM
You know, I saw her name in the entries and thought the same thing. She should run this crew over.

However, I have a feeling she is prepping for the Cape and Cutter series for FM Open pacers at M1. I don't think she'll be asked for her best from post 8 in a race that might be serving as a prep.

The Bit
01-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Good for you, I was wrong!

LottaKash
01-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Hey "Champ", Good call on this one....$5.00 win price wasn't that great, but she was well meant in here, and she collared the lead tier of the field at the top of the stretch and whistled right on by for an ez score...A nice tuneup, for the class of this bunch.....EZ Kash.....

Goodell, for my money is right up there with the best of any of them, and when a horse is well meant in a race, he will always find a way to give his horse a legitimate shot to win.....A real Smarty Pants Driver.........Love that guys talents and having him on a horse is always, always a plus.....

best,