PDA

View Full Version : once more PTC

lamboguy
01-25-2009, 02:51 PM
they are doing it again @ tampa! on today's card, sunday jan 25 they have swept the first 6 races with their picks. if you play daily doubles they hit a $400 trick in one of them.

this is as consistent as it gets.

i am pumping them because they are doing a great job and might be able to add a few new faces into the game, which in the long run is good for me.

smokinjoe@bp
01-25-2009, 03:03 PM
they are doing it again @ tampa! on today's card, sunday jan 25 they have swept the first 6 races with their picks. if you play daily doubles they hit a $400 trick in one of them.

i am pumping them because they are doing a great job and might be able to add a few new faces into the game, which in the long run is good for me.

awesome you must be getting really fat.

lamboguy
01-25-2009, 03:11 PM
i am gonna tell you the truth. i am not. the reason i am not is because i think that i am alot smarter than anyone else so i haven't been playing them.

they are proving me wrong on a consistant basis.

as we speak they just hit another race, so mark up 7 in a row that i didn't play.

another thing i must add is when you miss the wedding you think you are gonna be around for the funeral. not so in this case,they keep rolling around and around.

smokinjoe@bp
01-25-2009, 03:18 PM
i would be:( i am gonna tell you the truth. i am not. the reason i am not is because i think that i am alot smarter than anyone else so i haven't been playing them.

they are proving me wrong on a consistant basis.

as we speak they just hit another race, so mark up 7 in a row that i didn't play.

another thing i must add is when you miss the wedding you think you are gonna be around for the funeral. not so in this case,they keep rolling around and around.

betovernetcapper
01-25-2009, 05:00 PM
You can decide how good it was.

boomman
01-25-2009, 10:36 PM

Speaking of consistent, Ian Meyers has always made customer service and the providing of top notch handicapping materials a top priority since the day Premier Turf Club opened its doors. I agree with lambo: if you haven't checked out PTC yet, you owe it to yourself to do so!:ThmbUp:

;) Boomer

lamboguy
01-25-2009, 10:43 PM
hey boomer have you checked your temperature lately? you are the very first person to agree with any thing i have said on this board!!!

boomman
01-25-2009, 10:57 PM
hey boomer have you checked your temperature lately? you are the very first person to agree with any thing i have said on this board!!!

lambo: I guess I like cheering for the "underdog"!:D

Boomer