PDA

View Full Version : Did PTC Lose Some Tracks?

QuarterCrack
01-25-2009, 12:32 AM
I checked their list of partner tracks today for the first time in a long time and noticed that it seems a bit smaller than it used to be. For example, Suffolk is no longer listed, along with Albuquerque, Keeneland, Ellis, etc. I'm assuming the list of partner tracks is now reduced to reflect the ones that are currently running this month, as opposed to PTC losing several tracks from its overall menu for 2009...

Please tell me that's the case! I'd hate to see PTC (and us) get the shaft from these tracks...

Charlie D
01-25-2009, 02:45 AM
Just a thought, but maybe it's the bettors using other ADW's that is shafting PTC and themselves

rrbauer
01-25-2009, 09:42 AM
I think it says current month's tracks, doesn't it?

Premier Turf Club
01-25-2009, 10:10 AM
I checked their list of partner tracks today for the first time in a long time and noticed that it seems a bit smaller than it used to be. For example, Suffolk is no longer listed, along with Albuquerque, Keeneland, Ellis, etc. I'm assuming the list of partner tracks is now reduced to reflect the ones that are currently running this month, as opposed to PTC losing several tracks from its overall menu for 2009...

Please tell me that's the case! I'd hate to see PTC (and us) get the shaft from these tracks...

We list the current month's tracks on the front of the website. Alb, KEE, ELP, SUFF, etc are all still PTC tracks.

boomman
01-25-2009, 10:11 AM

Quarter: You can rest easy......PTC is simply displaying the tracks (as they should) that are running now. They have been adding content (and I'm confident they will continue to do so) as the industry slowly, but I hope surely realizes that restricting access of their signals is the silliest and most destructive policy they can adopt...............:ThmbDown:

Boomer

QuarterCrack
01-25-2009, 12:50 PM
We list the current month's tracks on the front of the website. Alb, KEE, ELP, SUFF, etc are all still PTC tracks.

That's good to hear. Thanks.