PDA

View Full Version : Getting in on the act

mrroyboy
01-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Hi Guys
I decided to join you guys posting picks. Hear are my picks for meadowlands 1/24

Race No 4 No 5 Montecito ML 3-1. Yes he will be the favorite but that last race was excellent. He went the last 3/4 121.4 almost 1 full second faster than the rest of the field. Plus that race favored front runners and Montecito closed into those fractions

6th race No 7 Oliver Cleo ML 7/2. This is an improving young horse who can close like a bullet. This is a tough race but he'll be flying at the end.

8th race No 5 Lookout Hanover Ml 9/2. This is another tough race but it looks like alot of speed so the pace may be fast. This horse will also be flying in the stretch.

Good Luck

LottaKash
01-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Hi Guys
I decided to join you guys posting picks. Hear are my picks for meadowlands 1/24

Race No 4 No 5 Montecito ML 3-1. Yes he will be the favorite but that last race was excellent. He went the last 3/4 121.4 almost 1 full second faster than the rest of the field. Plus that race favored front runners and Montecito closed into those fractions

6th race No 7 Oliver Cleo ML 7/2. This is an improving young horse who can close like a bullet. This is a tough race but he'll be flying at the end.

8th race No 5 Lookout Hanover Ml 9/2. This is another tough race but it looks like alot of speed so the pace may be fast. This horse will also be flying in the stretch.

Good Luck

Hey Champ, those two picks at M1 were racing out of their skins, too bad they were both 2d, they were right there and were good calls, pacewise they had to be in the mix with the winners....I gave them strong chances as well.......Roy, you are on a good path....Let's hear more from you......

best,

mrroyboy
01-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks John

Don't really like anything for Sun. Maybe more on Weds