PDA

View Full Version : Bush presidency clears up age old mystery!

Hank
01-24-2009, 01:28 AM
With W crawling away with a 78% disapproval rating,that means 22% of americans STILL think he did a good job."you can fool some of the people all of the time,and all of the people some of the time,but you can not fool all the people all the time"At long last we know that its 22% of the people that can be fooled ALL the time and they are REPUBLICANS.:D

Lefty
01-24-2009, 12:00 PM
Yeah, Hank. No attacks in 7 yrs. A good economy for most of those years. Bad stuff.
Voting for a man that couldn't make a decision as a senator, said the surge wouldn't work, but it did. that make you a genius, I guess.
Peggy said, '
I no longer have to worry about my mortgage or filling my gas tank. I helped him, he'll help me.' She was a Obama supporter, prob a typical one.
Smart crowd, you dims.

JustRalph
01-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Lefty, I heard a caller on the radio this Morning say

" I bought gas this morning and wrote a check for my mortgage, where the hell is the president on this? " :lol: :lol:

I have a feeling you are going to see that lady in TV commercials in about 3 years

wes
01-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Hank
WROTE

With W crawling away with a 78% disapproval rating,that means 22% of americans STILL think he did a good job."you can fool some of the people all of the time,and all of the people some of the time,but you can not fool all the people all the time"At long last we know that its 22% of the people that can be fooled ALL the time and they are REPUBLICANS

The 22% are the ones who know the difference between bull shit and reality.

wes

nvemil
01-24-2009, 01:59 PM
If you're going to get caught up on approval ratings and put a lot of weight on them, all the while getting giddy about the Bush numbers don't forget to check current the congress approval rating as well......

Tom
01-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Hank has always depended on the opinions of others.

PaceAdvantage
01-24-2009, 04:53 PM
This is one of those "nothing but Obama bashing" threads, right? :lol:

jballscalls
01-24-2009, 06:29 PM
same old song and dance on the PA off topic. I'm curious to see what Obama's approval ratings are in 2 or 3 years. thats of course if the media reports the actual numbers if they aren't good.

PaceAdvantage
01-24-2009, 11:53 PM
Yeah, like other boards that have off-topic sections are much different....

jballscalls
01-25-2009, 10:22 AM
Yeah, like other boards that have off-topic sections are much different....

the only other one i've read off topic on is TC, and thats just the one guy basically going off, and everyone responds to it.

This one has 6 guys going off LOL

jonnielu
01-25-2009, 11:16 AM
the only other one i've read off topic on is TC, and thats just the one guy basically going off, and everyone responds to it.

This one has 6 guys going off LOL

It is always the small percentage that get it, that is why our country is a republic and not a democracy.

Those that constantly refer to it as a democracy are obviously not very much in tune with reality anyway, so who cares about their approval/disapproval anyway? Those that are too weak to govern themselves, seem to get the government that they deserve.

When people expect government to fill their gas tanks, high approval for the government just means that people are losing their independence.

jdl

jballscalls
01-25-2009, 11:23 AM
It is always the small percentage that get it, that is why our country is a republic and not a democracy.

Those that constantly refer to it as a democracy are obviously not very much in tune with reality anyway, so who cares about their approval/disapproval anyway? Those that are too weak to govern themselves, seem to get the government that they deserve.

When people expect government to fill their gas tanks, high approval for the government just means that people are losing their independence.

jdl

Couldn't agree more!