PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see a Canadian Get FOXnews right :)

DeanT
01-23-2009, 02:24 AM
God bless Canada :)

http://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=1161483&p=1

FOX not only has the No. 1 and No. 2 shows in cable news, it has the No. 3 show and 12 of the top 15 shows, making it far and away the most popular news channel, a position it has held for seven years now. FOX dominates not because it appeals to those on the political right -- only 38% of FOX viewers consider themselves Republicans -- but because it appeals to people across the political spectrum. More people who identify themselves as Democrats watch FOX than watch CNN, the No. 2 news channel. In fact, FOX's non-conservative viewership exceeds CNN's entire viewership.

ddog
01-23-2009, 09:49 AM
the broader the appeal, the dumber the content.

even the last sentence denotes that fact.

sad , the general decay of western civilization, the velocity of the decline is breathtaking.

fox is participating/profiting in the "cartooning" of the populace.

Tom
01-23-2009, 10:20 AM
the broader the appeal, the dumber the content.

Are you trying to explain Obama?

ddog
01-23-2009, 10:34 AM
his actions would seem to fit the mode.

BTW
Anyone who saw the pyshco geithner the other day in front of those clownish senators and isn't now sure that he and bama are "captured" by these wall street scum deserve what is coming down on them.

PaceAdvantage
01-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Anyone who saw the pyshco geithner the other day in front of those clownish senators and isn't now sure that he and bama are "captured" by these wall street scum deserve what is coming down on them.Why is this guy still under consideration? In the past, hasn't it been standard fare that if you have some sort of tax fraud/mess up and/or illegal immigrant nanny problem, it's an automatic sayonara?

And this guy has both. And he still passes with flying colors.

JustRalph
01-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Fox has the hotter babes............... end of discussion

Horsefan
01-23-2009, 06:06 PM
But CNN has . . . Candy . . .

Fox is easier to find with the remote, everytime I come across CNN I mistake it for the National Geographic channel. Without the hanging . . .

ArlJim78
01-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Why is this guy still under consideration? In the past, hasn't it been standard fare that if you have some sort of tax fraud/mess up and/or illegal immigrant nanny problem, it's an automatic sayonara?

And this guy has both. And he still passes with flying colors.
you might think it would be an automatic disqualifier for this position, but NOOOO. not in this age of anything goes. i am astonished how easily they swept it under the rug.

when i file my taxes this year I'm going to put a note on the return "I apologize in advance for any mistakes I may have made. If you should happen to find any errors please know in advance that they were simple oversights that anyone could have made, including the Secretary of the Treasury".

JustRalph
01-23-2009, 07:02 PM
everytime I come across CNN I mistake it for the National Geographic channel. Without the hanging . . .

That's it........CNN needs to go topless............Euretha!!

Tom
01-23-2009, 11:04 PM
That's it........CNN needs to go topless............Euretha!!

Careful what you wish for.....