PDA

View Full Version : American Idol On Tonight

Steve 'StatMan'
01-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Hey, surprise, American Idol is on tonight. This might be the first episode of the new season.

AI is one of my few guilty pleasures. Supposedly fewer train wrecks this year (awwwww) but looking forward to it.

RaceBookJoe
01-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Hey, surprise, American Idol is on tonight. This might be the first episode of the new season.

AI is one of my few guilty pleasures. Supposedly fewer train wrecks this year (awwwww) but looking forward to it.

It actually started last week. Funniest thing you missed was watching Ryan Seacrest attempt to hi-five a blind guy. rbj

Steve 'StatMan'
01-20-2009, 09:25 PM
It actually started last week. Funniest thing you missed was watching Ryan Seacrest attempt to hi-five a blind guy. rbj

Oh man!!! Did he know the guy was blind and just forget or wasn't paying attention. I had some blind friends back in the work world - hardest part for me as a naieve 22yo out of school and wasn't aware of it, 2 of them walked the floor without a cane. Got surprised in the bathroom when I was busy at the urinal and Terry bumped into me from behind. Couple weeks later I finally saw him with his cane. Finally felt better, and we later became friends when had a better chance to introduce myself.

I don't get to watch TV often, so I miss a lot shows (sometimes thankfully) but I also miss the ads (again, good and bad.)

I see next week's show is from Louisville, and they taped at Chuchill Downs!

RaceBookJoe
01-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Oh man!!! Did he know the guy was blind and just forget or wasn't paying attention. I had some blind friends back in the work world - hardest part for me as a naieve 22yo out of school and wasn't aware of it, 2 of them walked the floor without a cane. Got surprised in the bathroom when I was busy at the urinal and Terry bumped into me from behind. Couple weeks later I finally saw him with his cane. Finally felt better, and we later became friends when had a better chance to introduce myself.

I don't get to watch TV often, so I miss a lot shows (sometimes thankfully) but I also miss the ads (again, good and bad.)

I see next week's show is from Louisville, and they taped at Chuchill Downs!

I think he did it out of habit...then after he realized what he did he told the guy he was giving him a hi-five and the blind guy put his hand up. rbj

JustRalph
01-20-2009, 11:14 PM
That was funny, but the guy did say he had partial vision and could see some........... but it was funny..........view it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvJJDdleqt0

Tom
01-20-2009, 11:32 PM
I liked where Simon said that one girl had no talent at all and did not belong there. I think it was Paula.

JustRalph
01-20-2009, 11:35 PM
I liked where Simon said that one girl had no talent at all and did not belong there. I think it was Paula.
:lol: :lol:

Paula actually seems to be on less meds this year so far.

I think she suddenly realizes she can be replaced

PaceAdvantage
01-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Isn't this supposed to be her last year?