PDA

View Full Version : Opening Las Vegas Super Bowl Line

Overlay
01-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Pittsburgh a seven-point favorite with a 47 over/under

Alyblakester
01-19-2009, 09:15 PM
The line seems about right to me but doubt if I'll even watch. Just no rooting interest personally in this one. I'll tune in to golf or tennis or whatever else is on that day, maybe rent a movie.

Marshall Bennett
01-19-2009, 09:48 PM
The line seems about right to me but doubt if I'll even watch. Just no rooting interest personally in this one. I'll tune in to golf or tennis or whatever else is on that day, maybe rent a movie.
In other words , you hate football !!!! :lol:

BetHorses!
01-20-2009, 01:15 AM
I posted in another spread before Sunday's games were played, speculating Pitt would be around -11 over Arizona should they meet. I did the work and revised it down to -10 after the games were played. Needless to say I just layed -6.5.

judd
01-20-2009, 06:22 AM
arizona will cover the spread

cj's dad
01-20-2009, 07:44 AM
arizona will cover the spread

A fact - the spread only effects 28-30% of all NFL games.

The last 6 playoff games have not been effected by the spread.

Baltimore +3 beats Tennessee
pittsberg -6 wins & covers vs. S.D.
Phil. +4 wins
Arizona +9 wins
pittsberg -6 covers
Arizona +3 wins

joanied
01-20-2009, 06:59 PM
I never even look at the other topics here...but with the Super Bowl looming...

living in WY, we are Bronco fans....much to our dismay:faint: so we have to root for someone... we'll be going for the Steelers...there's a player, Brett Keisel #99 that is a Wyoming :ThmbUp: local kid...we never liked Keisel because he played basketball against our son's high school team (who got back to back Championships)...Brett is from a small town called Greybull...and our son, who was a 'star' player, had to (try) and block Brett...who was huge, even in high school...but, he's a local kid that made :jump: good...so...Steelers all the way!!!

BombsAway Bob
01-20-2009, 09:47 PM
First Half Over...Game Over..."Let'Em Score, Let'Em Score, Let'Em Score!"
two offensive, one defensive, & one special-teams score..in the First Half...
just hope the offensive scores aren't 3's...while laying 11-to-10..
(of course the last time I bet and won on football, Doug Flutie was in the CFL...)

dav4463
01-22-2009, 12:22 AM

Blasphemy!

I do remember however, that during one of the boring Super Bowl's I watched a lot of 8 Great Hours of Andy on TBS! You always have the Puppy Bowl as well!

BombsAway Bob
02-01-2009, 10:12 PM
First Half Over...Game Over..."Let'Em Score, Let'Em Score, Let'Em Score!"
two offensive, one defensive, & one special-teams score..in the First Half...
just hope the offensive scores aren't 3's...while laying 11-to-10..
(of course the last time I bet and won on football, Doug Flutie was in the CFL...)
boy, was that EZ or what!? :faint: Wish I was back betting teams...not! :cool:

joanied
02-02-2009, 10:35 AM
WOW....great Super Bowl...took it down to the last few minutes, which is so much better than the usual lop-sided game we see every year...it was a very exciting game, even without a rooting interest, if ya like football...they put on a great show.
It was especially cool for us because our son's HS basketball nemisis got several calls...Bret Kiesel #99...the kid is a great player and it was fun to watch him.

I am sorry I missed the Puppy Bowl, though:lol: