PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Tom
01-19-2009, 01:14 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j6mH44rWD9yyZf_AZ7YxQDVFL7WwD95QC0O81

At the last minute, Bush commutes their sentences. It was, literally, the LEAST he could do. This incident was the darkest, most disgusting stain on his presidency and labels him for all time a very small, very lousy person.
I take heart that he will have to explain this his Maker at some point and then he will find out what it like. Hopefully, after his reign is over, someone will punch this SOB in the mouth...twice. Once for each life he destroyed for no reason.

The miserable POS.

Rookies
01-20-2009, 08:56 PM
This was one of the worst, trumped up con jobs I've seen in open evidence. Tom, can you possibly explain how President MorAn screwed these two agents for this long ?

Of all the shitty, FUBARed things he did to destroy America, this one completely baffled me. Never got it.

The WORST President EVER !

HUSKER55
01-21-2009, 12:11 AM
I don't understand. Since when is it a crime to shot a drug runner?

PaceAdvantage
01-21-2009, 01:45 AM
I figured liberals and left-of-center types would be all over these two guys, demanding they pay the ultimate price for shooting an unarmed man and then trying to cover it up...

Will wonders never cease?

You guys will find a way to blame Bush on just about everything...I already knew this, but you guys still find a way to surprise me.

JustRalph
01-21-2009, 06:56 AM
They got into justifiable trouble for falsifying the report and making it look like the event never happen.

When looking at the totality of the situation they deserved to lose their jobs, at most. But the prosecution and prison sentence using a convicted drug runner as an "immune witness" who got caught actually running drugs back into the country prior to his testifying, was a little much and warranted Bush commuting their sentences.

Bush did the exact right thing, but he waited too long.

Rookies
01-21-2009, 06:05 PM
I figured liberals and left-of-center types would be all over these two guys, demanding they pay the ultimate price for shooting an unarmed man and then trying to cover it up...

Will wonders never cease?

You guys will find a way to blame Bush on just about everything...I already knew this, but you guys still find a way to surprise me.

Your opinion betrays your bias, as usual.

People from all sides of the spectrum see a stitch job when it's presented. (AND, you have no idea what people do in their real lives !)

Ralph, I heard about the cover up with this case, but even that was prsented as a type of gotcha for this whole terrible injustice. Those two were framed- badly in the course of doing their jobs- imho.

skate
01-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Welp, i agree, at least up until i heard, just the other day, about an eye witness that, Oh wait, it was one of the officials that shot at the drug runner, yep he testifys that the runner put up his hands, gave up and then they (or only one?) shot the guy.

So so so, i dinno..
:eek:

Tom
01-21-2009, 09:14 PM
This is the one Bush goes to Hell for. This is on him.
And the POS lying SOB attorney general he appionted.