PDA

View Full Version : Praying For Cash

supercap
01-17-2009, 09:09 PM
When are they gonna let this poor horse retire? Is it not clear he wants no part of racing.. I guess ownership is trying to recoup some of the money they lost when they bought out there former partners only to find out Cash was a dud at stud.

Dave Schwartz
01-17-2009, 10:22 PM
Geez... I thought this thread was about God.

;)

Robert Fischer
01-18-2009, 01:09 AM
drums of thunder finished last today at 1.2-1, in the 1st race of penn national

i remember seeing him in the lineup and thinking he must not have anything if he is at penn but not having time to handicap

he was pulled up and eased DNF

and was Claimed :bang:

ezrabrooks
01-18-2009, 09:27 AM
drums of thunder finished last today at 1.2-1, in the 1st race of penn national

i remember seeing him in the lineup and thinking he must not have anything if he is at penn but not having time to handicap

he was pulled up and eased DNF

and was Claimed :bang:

I played the race. The fav broke bad, lost all chance...and was eased. I played a two horse win box, both at double digits, but neither got up. I guess my pre-race prayer didn't get through.

Ez

onefast99
01-18-2009, 10:49 AM
When are they gonna let this poor horse retire? Is it not clear he wants no part of racing.. I guess ownership is trying to recoup some of the money they lost when they bought out there former partners only to find out Cash was a dud at stud.
He ran a nice 2nd at Delaware over the summer pretty decent beyer and a fast time. I didnt see him as a fit in yesterdays race.

Stevie Belmont
01-20-2009, 11:37 AM
I remember when this guy broke his maiden at Monmouth a couple years back. There was a buzz around him. Looked real sharp. Ran 2nd in the GI Haskell to Bluegrass Cat. He has had numerous trainers since Kelly Breen. Does not look like he will get that form back he once had. Yea it might be time to consider retiring him, will see, maybe he still has a couple wins left in him. Just don't want to see him drop through the ranks.

supercap
01-20-2009, 11:52 AM
I remember when this guy broke his maiden at Monmouth a couple years back. There was a buzz around him. Looked real sharp. Ran 2nd in the GI Haskell to Bluegrass Cat. He has had numerous trainers since Kelly Breen. Does not look like he will get that form back he once had. Yea it might be time to consider retiring him, will see, maybe he still has a couple wins left in him. Just don't want to see him drop through the ranks.

Breen had him running great , the partneres split up sent him to pletcher and it has been downhill since. Sent him to stud but he was infertile so they decide to bring him back , hopefully we wont see him in for a nickle.

joelouis
01-22-2009, 02:00 AM

You mean Mr. Ed told you this.:lol:

Nacumi
01-22-2009, 09:06 AM
Geez... I thought this thread was about God.
;)

I thought it was about NYRA's CFO's sudden departure yesterday...:lol:

onefast99
01-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Breen had him running great , the partneres split up sent him to pletcher and it has been downhill since. Sent him to stud but he was infertile so they decide to bring him back , hopefully we wont see him in for a nickle.
His best beyers were after breen. Hurley felt the horse was better then he was and elected to move him. He ran a tough race vs Bluegrass cat he led it by 12 lengths before being collared in the stretch.

facorsig
01-22-2009, 08:50 PM
I thought it was about the ESPN online contest, Streaking for Cash.

onefast99
01-23-2009, 09:46 AM
I thought it was about the ESPN online contest, Streaking for Cash.
Yes it is and driving 70 mph in a 55mph zone is also unlawful.:bang: