PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love MSNBC

JustRalph
01-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Interesting Note on R. Maddow. and her willingness to comment on something she knows nothing about.

What's new at MSNBC? She fits right in............

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/01/17/maddow-bashes-fox-news-then-admits-never-seeing-one-fnc-program

Maddow Bashes Fox News Then Admits Never Seeing One FNC Program

By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
January 17, 2009 - 10:24 ET

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow bashed competitor Fox News at a Television Critics Association gathering Thursday before she told a small group of reporters she's "never seen a show on Fox at any time ever.”

I kid you not.

Must be quite a talent to have strong opinions about something you've never actually experienced firsthand, dontcha think?

Such was reported by The Hollywood Reporter's James Hibberd Thursday (h/t TVNewser):

When a critic compares MSNBC with Fox News, Maddow bristles.

“The idea that there’s any equivalency between us and Fox News...” she says. “Fox is a political experiment. Imagine them having somebody as liberal as Joe Scarborough is conservative doing their whole morning? It doesn't make sense."

"We're less about ideology than Fox News," adds the news network’s president Phil Griffin.

Yet after the panel, Maddow told a huddle of reporters she doesn’t own a TV and has “never seen a show on Fox at any time ever.”

Isn't that great? So, she's got an opinion about a network she's never watched!

Isn't that classic liberalism as well as fundamental to the leftist indoctrination and propagandization she and the mainstream media are involved in?

After all, to really manipulate public opinion, you have to be able to instill impressions on the masses without them having any real knowledge of the subject matter.

If you can make people hate something they actually haven't experienced be it a person, a movie, a book, or a television network, you can totally create a groupthink that is tremendously powerful.

For example, what percentage of liberals in and out of the media:

Hate Rush Limbaugh even though they've never heard his program or read one of his books?
Hate Sean Hannity even though they've never heard/watched his program or read one of his books?
Hate Bill O'Reilly even though they've never heard/watched his program or read one of his books?
Hate Ann Coulter even though they've never read one of her books or heard her speak?
Hate Fox News even though they've never watched an FNC program?
Conceivably, the answer to some of the above could be as high as 50 percent, right? Maybe higher?

Pretty scary!

~much more at the link~

Tom
01-17-2009, 04:32 PM
What I enjoy to no end is listening to the talking/dead heads at night report on stuff Rush said, after having listened to him say it live previously.
Seriously, whether you agree or not with his comments, the way it gets reported is an indictment of the total amateur status of most all TV personalities today. There is far more involved than sitting on your arse and talking. Very little effort would, in most cases, prove their nightly excuses for news to be totally wrong. Stupidity, laziness, or extreme bias with an agenda? Come on, it fit EVERY major news program. We are being lied to, and there are no party lines. The news media is less credible than the cartoon network. And MSNBC is an industry leader, tingly legs and all.

lsbets
01-17-2009, 04:32 PM
The first time I saw her on TV, I was changing the channels and the sound was low. I was wondering when the boy from the Wonder Years became a TV pundit.

She's simply an idiot. Makes Olberman look brilliant.

GaryG
01-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Did Rush really say the Steelers were playing the crips and the bloods tomorrow? :lol: :lol:

dutchboy
01-17-2009, 06:58 PM
I wonder why she does not wear a wedding ring?

Nmytwenties
01-17-2009, 07:08 PM
Ha good question, maybe the haircut could clue one in on why no ring is visable...lol

Nmytwenties
01-17-2009, 07:10 PM
MSNBC does have one good function though, if you ever accidently injest household chemicals through cleaner agents it is a good way to induce vomiting.

Tom
01-17-2009, 08:08 PM
MSNBC does have one good function though, if you ever accidently injest household chemicals through cleaner agents it is a good way to induce vomiting.:lol::lol::lol:

Boris
01-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Ha good question, maybe the haircut could clue one in on why no ring is visable...lol

Y'all leave Richard Maddow alone.