PDA

View Full Version : Woodbine Jan 12

Sea Biscuit
01-12-2009, 06:22 PM
A few for tonite

Race 8 #7 Mctactoe Even the slow up front fractions could not prevent this guy from the winners circle with #5 Performing Artist. That 25.3 first quarter from the 10 hole must have stung but he still wins the race. with #1 Ok Acrobat

Race 10 #6 JK Myway What performance and what a come from behind win on such slow upfront fractions at Balmoral Park and catches a weak field to boot.

Race 11 #3 Formal Affair. Raced with Mctactoe to come up short by a neck on that slow paced race. Should get the job done here.

Good Luck all

LottaKash
01-12-2009, 10:52 PM
A few for tonite

Race 8 #7 Mctactoe Even the slow up front fractions could not prevent this guy from the winners circle with #5 Performing Artist. That 25.3 first quarter from the 10 hole must have stung but he still wins the race. with #1 Ok Acrobat

Race 10 #6 JK Myway What performance and what a come from behind win on such slow upfront fractions at Balmoral Park and catches a weak field to boot.

Race 11 #3 Formal Affair. Raced with Mctactoe to come up short by a neck on that slow paced race. Should get the job done here.

Good Luck all

Hey Moving Boy,
I believe that is called a SWEEP of the picks.....Nice going especially on that Mctactoe.....$27 and changes Nice....!... You da man tonite......

best,

Sea Biscuit
01-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Hey Moving Boy,
I believe that is called a SWEEP of the picks.....Nice going especially on that Mctactoe.....$27 and changes Nice....!... You da man tonite......

best,

Hey Lk I missed out on Mctactoe in the 8th but I got the other two however. Mcapulco won the 8th.

Would like to know what you are drinking tonite. Hope nothin of the hard stuff.:lol:

Best

Sea Biscuit.

LottaKash
01-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Hey Lk I missed out on Mctactoe in the 8th but I got the other two however. Mcapulco won the 8th.

Would like to know what you are drinking tonite. Hope nothin of the hard stuff.:lol:

Best

Sea Biscuit.

Good goin again, Moving boy, glad you at least caught the other two winners....too bad on the nice juicy number tho.....

Not drinkin' tonite or most nites these days.. Been there (alot), but I do like to laugh, if that is what you meant....

best,

Sea Biscuit
01-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Good goin again, Moving boy, glad you at least caught the other two winners....too bad on the nice juicy number tho.....

Not drinkin' tonite or most nites these days.. Been there (alot), but I do like to laugh, if that is what you meant....

best,

Please take no offense. Just a bit of biscuit humor. Thats all.

We all make these kind of silly mistakes and I am the king of them all.

How is the Pet Project coming along. Made any bets lately?

SB

LottaKash
01-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Please take no offense. Just a bit of biscuit humor. Thats all. SB

Biscuit, I never take offense from your words, ever....you da man.....:jump:

best,

Sea Biscuit
01-13-2009, 05:30 AM

Race 7 Mctactoe made a dirty break at the start of the race and was left far far behind. Next week possibility maybe

Race 10 Jk Myway rallied from far behind to win the race. Paid $5.50. Should have paid $6 and change but due to an equipment failure on the #5 before the race they gave him a refund on that. The announcer said that this horse will only get a refund on the w/p/s tickets but not on the exotic tickets if you have him in there. I never knew that. Funny after all these years, I am still learning the game.

Race 11 #3 Formal Affair won easy and paid $7.50

LottaKash
01-13-2009, 09:09 AM
Hey Buiscuit, it appears I congratulated you on the WRONG MC horse, I thought you had tabbed MCapulco, and not MCtactoe, the winner of the same race @$28.70......Well,at least I had the same breeding farm right, the Peretti Farm....Sorry about the break on your pick.....

That is why you swept the whole three picks tonite....Good deal on the other 2, tho....

best,

Sea Biscuit
01-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Hey Buiscuit, it appears I congratulated you on the WRONG MC horse, I thought you had tabbed MCapulco, and not MCtactoe, the winner of the same race @$28.70......Well,at least I had the same breeding farm right, the Peretti Farm....Sorry about the break on your pick.....

That is why you swept the whole three picks tonite....Good deal on the other 2, tho....

best,

Same breeding farm.... Hmmmm

Now thats something I rarely look at.

Best

SB